Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

lol

this is literally my top town plus five names i marked red overnight
im on marshal prob v now and lighter on alana/moonwink but like
illwei and blade have NO reason to be here

do it by posting some rhetorical question asking how you could say the fact that you still want to kill me

1 Like

You don’t! Shove it right back up there in that tiny skull nya~
I’ve been thinking about Marshal vs Arete all day and while upon seeing Arete’s flip I wanted to terminate her existence immediately, a large part of that was that I couldn’t believe town!Arete and town! Marshal would be that wrong. On the other paw, I have liked Marshal a lot more today and this isn’t how I think she reacts as wolf after being on the receiving end of an Arete tunnel.

blade comes into today with so much holier than thou attitude about arete/marshal being v/v, but while it was happening he was perfectly content to…basically not play, he dropped his triple vote on squirrel and just sat back and let the carnage happen

he also came into today engaging me in bad faith and quickly dropping it and then deciding to hop on the moonwink push

he’s just not town

/vote bladescape @Nyarchmage

1 Like

i ftr arctic think your interperetation of vul spew is very wrong, and you seem to take a lot of things that are just straight up supressing me and my thoughts and instead look at them through the lens of them being possible signals, which I think is wrong because I don’t think the goal of almost all of vuls posts is to signal

On majority and night lengths:

Reminder that, as of today, majority is enabled. The number of votes a given player needs to have to be eliminated can be easily seen in any votecount for which they have at least one vote. As a default, majority is reached when a player has a number of votes equal to the number of players in the game divided by two, add one and then round down. For example, if there were 8 or 9 players alive, majority would be 5. Anything that changes the number of votes a player requires to reach majority will be announced.

If majority is reached early, please stop posting and alert the hosts. Continued posting after a majority has been reached may result in corrective moderator action taken against your slot. Ideally, the thread will be quickly locked so we may end the day.

When majority is reached, the hosts will make a determination about the best time with which to start the next day. If the next occurrence of 8 PM EDT is greater than 18 hours away, the next day will start at that time, which may result in night lengths of under 24 hours. For example, if majority was reached an hour into a day phase, at 9 PM EDT, then the next day would begin in 23 hours. Similarly, if majority was reached 25 hours into a day phase at 9 PM EDT, the next day would also begin in 23 hours.

If there are fewer than 12 hours until the next occurrence of 8 PM EDT, then the night will be longer than 24 hours and begin at the second occurrence of 8 PM EDT. For example, if majority is reached 13 hours into the day phase at 9 AM EDT, then the next day would begin in 35 hours. Similarly, if majority is reached 37 hours into the day phase at 9 AM EDT, then the next day would begin at the regularly scheduled time in 35 hours.

If there are greater than 12 hours but fewer than 18 hours until the next occurrence of 8 PM EDT, we will default to the longer night phase time, but if every single player in the game agrees to instead start earlier, we may instead use the shorter night phase time. This will be announced if it is a possibility, and you will let us know whether or not you would like to shorten night privately in your role PM. This may also occur for times under 12 hours later on in the game when few players remain.

If voting to shorten night is ever a thing, you may not discuss whether or not you voted to shorten the night in the thread.

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Moonwink 4/11 bladescape (#4880); WindwardAway (#4876)
Marluxion 1/11 min (#4632)
Mistyx 1/11 Illwei (#4766)
Marshal 1/10 Arctic (#4642)
nightingale 1/11 alana (#4616)
bladescape 1/11 nutella (#5100)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/11 Wazza (#4633)
Squirrel2412 1/11 Wisdom (#4893)
Not Voting 11 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium (#5004); Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412

I’d be down to argue it but I don’t really see you changing your mind if you are interpereting vuls posts in an entirely different way

I ftr think it is very likely town killed vul, so I could see the argument he did signal to wolves and they did catch it but even then I think his posts are more or less just trying to help the wolves along with their agenda instead of trying to signal because I think it’s very traceable if he actually does in a way wolves can find and know he knows that.

I will be multitabling in a day too haha

Okay, if you’re going with this and the team did catch onto Vulgard, who does that implicate fypov?

the thing is he didn’t do that
i just looked at his posts and he only went from thinkng you were locktown to thinking arete was town and then voting you, this “kill marshal if arete v” doesn’t exist

because im ngl i think pushing marl here is exactly the angle you take as a wolf since and i’m pretty sure this is in line with what arete was saying you’d do iirc

where have you been correct that arete was wrong

how do you think she would react as a wolf then

Which is also a thing I think points to hippo v

he has to know if he ever dies this post will be brought up and scrutinized
to a degree its WiFoM but I think this is a red herring post. Kinda weird nobody has tried to use it against hippo but that doesn’t change this post

JohnCarter and Vulgard.

I don’t think the team did catch on to vulgard per se and just thought he was a wolfsiding townie unless they had some sort of mechanical info.

1 Like

also its literally his last post what

Nya nya ah ah ah

this also kinda TMIs arete in hindsight but lol

what Is happening my feLlow kIds.

I feel liKe wE are proBabloy gonnA hanG anothEr viLlager today and should probably just hang MarShal today for wagonomics

assuming both vul and JC were NK’d by scum which is absoultely most likely i think mafia want to make it so they are loudest voices in thread tbh

5 Likes

OH you were talking about marl

marl liked that vul post @Arctic

I said that in my post about marl

i didn’t think it was that bad but literally right after he is begging vul not to kill me because I am always town he likes that post from vul saying to kill me if arete flipped v which is ?nya?

i didn’t really get this impression from his treatment of you and it generally felt a lot more muted than his treatment of me and JC

i’m also not looking at all of his posts as though he was trying to signal, it just happened to be that in the post i suspected he was signalling to you he also used it to accuse you of something which he didn’t really push you much for which i think indicates w/w