Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I get that a lot

I was talking about reads accuracy.

Read between the lines pls

1 Like

hippo I think misty is probably a wolf and I think how they act to the pressure will confirm this or deny it

1 Like

I mean I also don’t see triplevotes as a huge thing but that might just be a me issue.

that said if you vote blade can just snipe so

@bladescape :

/vote Illwei @Nyarchmage

@Mistyx Alright, I think I’m leaning towards not going for Blade today. Talk to me about Milli just for a bit.

bruh

I promise not to snipe.

wolves probably toldnillwei to stop posting

Oh no, I can control the votes slightly better!

btw I’m even night slank vig and shot squirrel

1 Like

marshal’s d3 push on milli reads like antispew

a majority of milli’s content from the first two days is throwing random shade a good amount of which is hypocritical

their ate stuff from earlier today read super fake and didn’t make sense in the context of their thread position

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Hippopablompoyeetus 3/7 Illwei (#1557); Millium (#1590); WindwardAway (#1587)
Mistyx 3/7 Kyubey (#1753); LASERpointer (#1374); min (#1685)
Millium 2/6 Hippopablompoyeetus (#1924); Mistyx (#1936)
Illwei 4/6 bladescape (#42); Moonwink (#1954)
WindwardAway 1/7 Wazza (#78)
bladescape 1/7 Wisdom (#1388)
Not Voting 1 BS4215

I’m proud of you.

Even though we were both wrong.

1 Like

I started pod racing when I reqLized that if I didn’t post I would be stuck in my target of people I could shoot

1 Like

Alright, alright. Let me sit on it for a bit. I still think I want to go for Illwei over Milli at the moment, but if I change my mind, I’ll go for Milli with you because I don’t want to go for Hippo right now either I think.

1 Like

I can only shoot 3 lowest people tho

How many times have I been in shot pool?

probably? I dont care though

if wolf!mill took me believing the antispew read their wolfbuddy made on them as an excuse to heavily insult me as a way to try and clear themselves like I said before I dont want to play with them ever again its fucking horrendous and I dont care who disagrees with me

anyway @hippo i genuinely believe they are spewed clear by quite a few posts from both vul and Alana