Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

on a vanity wago
nice

thread broke?

Why has no ine done anybig

FINAL DAY 4 VOTE COUNT

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Hippopablompoyeetus 3/7 Illwei (#1557); Millium (#1590); WindwardAway (#1587)
Moonwink 3/7 Kyubey (#2182); min (#2193); Wazza (#2147)
Millium 2/6 Hippopablompoyeetus (#1924); Mistyx (#1936)
Illwei 4/6 bladescape (#42); Moonwink (#1954)
Mistyx 1/7 LASERpointer (#1374)
bladescape 1/7 Wisdom (#1388)
Not Voting 1 BS4215

You have 5 minutes to tell me if anything is wrong in your role PM.

1 Like

@Illwei has been eliminated!

They were:

Fursuit

Now you too can spend thousands of dollars to be hot and miserable for a day!

Town Arsonist

Gas (Night) - Each night, you may target a player to spread gas around them. (Infinite uses)

Frame (Night) - Target a player to blame all of your prior douses on them, reducing the number of votes they require to be lynched proportional to the number of douses you had for the next day phase (capped at requiring 1 vote). All douses will be cleared. This ability will have no effect in LyLo. (Infinite uses)

You must eradicate the Mafia.

@Kyubey has been killed!

They were:

Ash

plz gib acog

Town Even-Night Slankvig

Rush B (Night) - If your foes become complacent, your rush tactics can catch them off guard. On each even night, you may target one of the three living players with the least total posts to attack them. (Infinite uses)

Night 4 begins and will end 2022-05-10T00:00:00Z!

1 Like

@WindwardAway has been killed!

They were:

Nekomata

Often confused with Bakeneko. In theory should have two tails.

Town Demon

Enduring Soul (Passive) - When you would be killed, your death will be delayed for a full cycle. You will know when this has occurred, and your new death cannot be prevented by any means. If you would have died to execution, your vote will be disabled. (1 use)

@min has been killed!

They were:

Bernkastel
Bernkastel
If you eat a cat, then you only get to enjoy it for one night. But if you let it live, it might start calling you names and getting sarcastic.
Can you tell Astand is cohosting yet?

Witch

Is all my hope lost? (Passive) - If you are targeted by the Town factional kill, you will join their factional chat.

You know the following flavor is not in the game:

Cat Tail Baby Romper
CatTailBabyRomper
Over the course of putting role cards together for this game I found out these were a thing, and since I now have to be aware of their existence so do you.

The spectator chat has provided their opinion on the identities of the Mafia!

@Moonwink will require one fewer vote today to be eliminated!

New postcap total post amounts:

Remember, you are responsible for staying below your own postcap!

Massping

@bladescape - 362
@BS4215 - 283
@Hippopablompoyeetus - 394
@LASERpointer - 465
@Millium - 501
@Mistyx - 473
@Moonwink - 337
@Wazza - 419
@Wisdom- 309

Day 5 Begins!

48 hours remain - day will end 2022-05-12T00:00:00Z.

okay so

i’m aware i missed stuff yesterday and it led to v!illwei dying

trust me i know and have been beating myself up about it

what happened is my mom was yelling at me to pay attention so i couldn’t look at my phone for more than about 15 seconds at a time

i didn’t realize moon wagon had gained traction and still thought people were voting mist which is why i said i’m happy with my vote

and then wazza said i was on a vanity wagon

i panicked and realized i was

tried to submit vote change because i wanted a rand

mom yells at me more

and thread locked boom

i got

Very Angry after that

-from previous Trochi

I can explain the underlying internal situation if asked, but no more than once. It does not need to be repeated or made into anything game-related.

now, I know I have missed a lot and that I cannot hope to completely catch up. I wasn’t left with much to go off of in recent days as the notes devolved into mass confusion, stream-of-consciousness paranoia. I am not allowed to quote these but will paraphrase if asked for anything specific that I have.

allow me several hours to acclimate myself to the game and I can begin solving. as I understand it the thread has been left wandering, leaderless, and frankly full of subpar play gauging by this list. I will do what I am capable of to fix this.

-S

p sure it’s moonwink/milli/laser

at work can post more later

u guys literally just let illwei go over
that’s crazy to me

now, the first thing I’d like to address. why is @wisdom still alive? as I understand it she’s a claimed PR who has buried a wolf. she should be dead by all rights.

2 Likes

did you express a strong townread on illwei throughout the day? what actions did you take to save them- was Moonwink not a viable alternative instead of “letting illwei go over”?

not being to talk was my action lmao

before that.
additionally, what would you have done at EOD if you could talk?

my point was just more so it felt like people just let it happen

if I could at that point, vote misty over moonwink or vice versa

I see. does anyone actually have the ability to case another player here, or are all of you running around like chickens with their heads cut off parroting “vibes” and “wolfy”?

honestly up until Litten posted that one wall of word salad from Illwei, I was fine with them