Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Hmm interesting, thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Dont want to interrupt ur friendly chitchat but i think we should look at BS and blade slots. If ur both town there is mafia there.

Why is blade town other than “not doing much with triple vote”?

Why is BS town other than “not doing much with spectator chat”?

Mafia can be lazy too

Also whoevrr said i lve looked bad today is capping

I mean i gyess i didnt post for like 30 hours actually

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Moonwink 2/4 Mistyx (#2470); Wisdom (#2580)
Wisdom 1/5 Millium (#2777)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/5 bladescape (#2510)
Wazza 1/5 Moonwink (#2741)
Not Voting 4 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer; Wazza

your reads just don’t really have any perspective to them that i can see

i feel like you’re forcing them

I’m not touching blade with an 8 foot pole

1 Like

of course, I dislike it being heavily involved in a game sense- but knowing the basic explanation should make me a much more readable slot.

no harm done, I wasn’t going to take it any farther than that. yes, this is what we need to be looking at now. while it’s true both roles as they’ve been claimed are unlikely to be mafia, we’ve had both a town arsonist and a town witch.

Gurl ive been like the only person backing u and now u join the hyenas when u sense blood.

Ive stated my thoughts for all my reads pretty clearly but i agree ive lost some direction after most recent flips cuz ive realised we need to start from ground 0. Idk how you get that im forcing them from that tho

okay

why aren’t you willing to reevaluate wazza/wisdom

let’s start there

does this affect your read on her in any capacity?

Ftr i scumread both wazza and wisdom heavily up till d2 or 3.

But rn i havent seen a convincing case as to why mafia could have poisoner + multikill thing + odd night vig.
When it was just the JC claimed kill i thought it was more realistic wazza cld be mafia but wazzas now claimed 2 kills and i dont understand how that much kpn is balanced.

And ive said again and again with wisdom i dont understand why theyd bus Marshal AND Alana and then proceed to do fuck all with it. Could they be mafia? Sure, im not treating them as an IC.

But when other people arent really changing my mind on them i dont see why i need to suddenly reeval them rn?

It could be in good faith, im not gonna instantly omgus someone for putting me back in their POE but im just surprised cuz i feel like i havent changed at all today compared to previous 5 days

Y not

Dude I haven’t seen a convincing case on anyone, since the big voices died lmao

2 Likes

A lot of wolves buss and do fuck all, it’s not that uncommon lmao

Yeah but i dont get why ud bus 2 mafia not just marsh

This is true

prehistoric purgatory moment

(this is what I have been asking for)