1 Like

This was a really good post and it deserves more recognition

/vote Alana @Nyarchmage

Smh

lolwisp

hi marl

if marshal is mafia i kinda wanna kill you

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
alana 10/11 alana (#7102); Arctic (#6728); Kyubey (#6731); LASERpointer (#7329); Marluxion (#7419); min (#7563); Mistyx (#7117); nutella (#7009); Squirrel2412 (#7085); Wisdom (#7257)
WindwardAway 1/11 Marshal (#6921)
Kyubey 1/11 Hippopablompoyeetus (#6700)
Illwei 1/11 Illwei (#7502)
Wazza 3/10 bladescape (#5963)
Moonwink 1/11 nightingale (#7029)
Arctic 1/11 Moonwink (#7077)
Wisdom 1/11 Wazza (#6312)
Marshal 1/10 WindwardAway (#6114)
Not Voting 2 BS4215; Millium (#7111)

:really:

1 Like

hi, if marshal is mafia i wanna kill me too

2 Likes

if i had a nickel for every time illwei did something useful i would be broke

1 Like

Who tf is this dude

bladescapeā€™s uncle

3 Likes

theyre worth swords probably

If Marshal is nyafia it means I got the two biggest reads of D1 wrong and fell deep into a pocket
So Marshal is probably scum ;-;

1 Like

marshal been pretty quiet since new alana album dropped

3 Likes

wisp has too
I think they are scum together

2 Likes

wisp if youā€™re not mafia say something

give us a sign

if wisp canā€™t even bother to post I donā€™t think they should live through the night ngl

1 Like

Legacy reads, idk how sold I am on everything considering I was wrong on Vulgard for the most part:

Scum probably within Alana/Marshal/Moonwink/Squirrel/Wisdom*

Wisdom entirely dependent on Alanaā€™s flip, obviously

Laserpointer might also be scum but tbh I just havenā€™t formulated much of a read on them

I had a thought that the entire mech dome could be w/w if one of them was setting up for endgame, but I think if thatā€™s true anyway we would know by LyLo
I also had a thought that if Marshal and Alana are both wolves itā€™s a bit negligent of the wolf team that somehow Alana botched her fakeclaim by claiming to target her partner and getting caught by Wisdom, so I would only chain Marshal if Alana flipped a certain role
Something something wisdom tying into this too but Iā€™m exhausted and donā€™t think I can explain properly so Iā€™ll just try again later. Socially, I still think wisdom is town but have mech paranoia that itā€™s a bigbrain wolf play, and at the same time she also looks good from spew and if sheā€™s town there have probably been more than one wolf on her wagon up to the point where she caught Alana.

I ISOā€™d moonwink to look for something, and found a couple posts I thought looked pretty bad but I didnā€™t manage to finish isoing her. Iā€™d want to come back to that after Alanaā€™s flip to see where it leads.

Squirrel Iā€™m thinking might actually be a wolf but I still think some of his posts sounded unlikely to come from a wolf, so Iā€™m torn on what to read him as. So, socially towny during interactions with me but looks bad from spew and certain reads, and I donā€™t have such a large sample size of interactions. I need to check his latest reads but Iā€™m too tired to do it now and Iā€™m pretty sure anything else I try to type is going to sound like complete garbage because I already zoned out like five times in the middle of typing this post, and it isnā€™t even a good one

Arctic still town, not rescinding this
Nutella still town, I gave reasoning earlier
Min still town, I think heā€™s pretty comfortable in thread and having a solvy progression from what Iā€™ve seen
Millium still town but I donā€™t remember all of my reasoning on why so tbh I should reconfirm this
Marl still mostly towny but also some of the takes heā€™s had donā€™t resonate at all with me so idk what to make of that
I think I saw something from Nightingale earlier that I thought was towny but I honestly do not remember what it was, so I guess it wasnā€™t very prominent
Hippo kinda towny but I wouldnā€™t lock him town
I had a townlean on Wazza last i remember and have not really done due diligence on her slot today so thatā€™s my fault for not having an update on it
Mistyx I think is town, think I just never said this solidly but I donā€™t think sheā€™s wolfing
Illwei I have like zero read on because I just donā€™t feel any particular impression from her
Kyubey probably town, my opinion hasnā€™t changed on them since my iso on them yesterDay and Iā€™ve seen plenty of posts from them toDay
IS/BS slot smells like LHF to me, and I say this because I tend to be better at clearing LHF town than highposting town based on thread treatment of them; if Iā€™m correct then thereā€™s been more than one wolf who has thrown them into their PoE so far but possibly not more than one whoā€™s voted them.

Sorry my thoughts are probably not completely legible and Iā€™m also missing people in my reads lol

2 Likes