kekw

the hated loud modifier, Wazza/Marshal/Nutella
and Nutella was poisoned

hmmm

im vibing

idk why people keep dropping these jabs at me honestly
first Hyena, and now you

Let me bring something else up:
Wasn’t Marshal the one who said she thought Vulgard and Arete could be w/w? It’s a very gutsy but good statement for a wolf to make if she thinks she’s mostly townread and has sway in the thread, and additionally thinks she’s making that statement about two villagers.

Should there be interest there? Why are they a wolf?

/vote Marshal

@Nyarchmage

You know what, I’m sticking my vote here again until further notice cause I’ve talked myself out of thinking Marshal is town

I think the fact that she’s just voting a slot that’s possibly LHF and just subbed into a slot that was eevee who is notoriously hard to read correctly, is not such a great look when there are other wagons that exist

And it’s fine if she believes it’s worthwhile to actually vote the slot but she’s done no convincing other than saying it should die, iirc
There’s no real case on it and it looks like a placeholder vote that’s a good excuse for a wolf to stay off wagon. So unless BS4215 becomes an actual wagon it’s a wasted vote imo.

2 Likes

I think u want wolves to know who u are so that they dont kill you, I dont think you bury ur partner in hopes dead wolves guess who you are

not like it even matters, since Vulgard pushed marshal, sat on him for a decent while, and when he actually could have died, he switched over to Arete

which in itself doesn’t look good for him, without this fallacious theory

So you think Vulgard would’ve attempted to signal his partners first without actually voting on any of them?

i have no idea what a lost wolf does, but I certainly dont think they seriously try to remove a wolf, so that u “might” be guessed as a lost wolf, to replace them, is asinine to me

1:1 on day 1? nah, maybe a later day phase for the sake of keeping up a town charade

1 Like

That wasn’t a job, it was a genuine question

Ok I see your point
I still don’t think it clears Marshal entirely but yes it would be a bit dumb for Vulgard to basically just replace Marshal on the wolf team
I do kind of think Vulgard already knew he’d move his vote if he needed to, though, and was watching the thread at EoD for that purpose

i think u can be a wolf, yes
I think you have been pretty reactive rather than pro-active
and that’s never a good sign

Then why aren’t you voting me? I don’t want you to vote me in this case as personally I don’t think you’re scum but I’m curious nonetheless

A real answer is, I dont particularly have reason to say, “man this guy has to be a wolf”
and I think Misty, just being like, “This guy needs attention”

two people I think have actively said I could be a wolf I believe, them, and Alana, even Alana has swapped out, so am I the deep wolf that’s going to die on day 2? or maybe everyone else is just right. Either way, they haven’t made a real arguement as to why I can be a wolf, outside taking the middle ground on Hyena, which is pretty NAI for me, since that’s more or less how I play

???

I dont understand how wind got there

do you have any reads to post or only mech spec?

is this ai?

Vulgards vote progression

and in this VC we also see Marshal now voting Vulgard but I’m gonna go through marshal’s vote progression later and see what I think of it

(after this, Hippo joins Vulgard on the Arctic wagon for a while before moving to Arete)

Nutella joins Vulgard in voting Arctic after that, then moves off

Vulgard finally votes JC here; Wazza eventually moves off

Here is where Vulgard moves onto Marshal. There are already 3 votes on her, and after Vulgard, Nutella joins the wagon.

Vulgard moves his vote onto Arete here, when there are 6 people on Arete and only 2 others on Marshal

At this point the main wagon is Arete and the closest counterwagon is Squirrel because of bladescape’s triple vote

Vulgard is still voting Arete here but their wagon is tied with Squirrel’s

The Arete takes a larger lead after that, and then goes back down to a tie again

Here’s where the Marshal wagon really starts to compete

Note that Vulgard is still on Arete

And then that’s the final VC

sorry I didn’t quote all the timestamps for clarity but you can check this for yourselves

I don’t really think this vote progression clears Marshal just looking at it

this post is good

Hypothetically maybe Vulgard has wolfed before with Marshal and not with anyone else on the wolf team

Or simply that the majority of the wolf team doesn’t know his wolf meta, idk