Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Do you genuinely think Arctic is scum? or is this just wanting him out of the game?

I’m wanting him out of the game. I don’t care about his alignment right now.

This doesn’t sound like you at all! What’s up?

i would implore you to vote somewhere it matters but i think you’re a wolf not to mention probably killed me so knock yourself out lol

:people_hugging:

I think there’s valid points about alana’s flip giving insight into marshal’s alignment and vice versa

in spite of suggesting on multiple occasions that alana is scum and is intentionally partnering with her, marshal hasn’t voted alana, which isn’t a good look for either of them

[quote=“Marshal, post:6678, topic:1964, full:true”]
I still think wolves really want me to die still
this could be a ploy to get me killed because town has identified me as villa

/vote Alana @Nyarchmage

It feels like no matter what I do to try to work with people this game, people are simply not understanding anything I’m doing (or maybe they are just refusing to understand, I dunno). Combine that with people constantly telling me that I’m doing nothing (when in fact, I’ve disproved this multiple times) and constantly telling me that my reads are rubbish (even though I provided logic for why I believe in them – again though, nobody seems to want to understand it thoug), I just don’t feel like I can play this game properly unless either 1.) I get Arctic out of the game, or 2.) get myself out of the game. I’m getting the feeling that those people who are saying these things aren’t even reading my posts… so, like, why should I even bother posting in the game right now?

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
alana 5/11 Arctic (#6728); Kyubey (#6731); Millium (#6871); nutella (#7009); Squirrel2412 (#7085)
Kyubey 3/11 alana (#6795); Hippopablompoyeetus (#6700); Illwei (#6742)
WindwardAway 3/11 LASERpointer (#5769); Marshal (#6921); min (#6364)
Arctic 1/11 Moonwink (#7077)
Marluxion 1/11 Mistyx (#6932)
Mistyx 1/11 Marluxion (#6872)
Wazza 3/10 bladescape (#5963)
Moonwink 1/11 nightingale (#7029)
Wisdom 1/11 Wazza (#6312)
Marshal 1/10 WindwardAway (#6114)
Squirrel2412 1/11 Wisdom (#4893)
Not Voting 1 BS4215

mood

I didn’t kill you. That wasn’t me. Me saying I did was just me being annoyed that you aren’t self-aware enough that you could actually be playing in a way that looks scummy to me, regardless of your alignment.

:ghosthug: @Moonwink

Also, it’s really fucked up, Nutella, that you ask me to work with you only when Bladescape starts pushing really hard on you. Like, that’s really fucked up after the way you’ve treated me this game.

I strongly strongly empathize and feel like arctic especially is making this game extremely restrictive.
We can’t kill him though even if I think he’s shown a blatant unwillingness to work with half of the game

Where do you think you would you land if not arctic
What do you think of InternetStranger and Hippolytus

1 Like

Like, this is why I hope you don’t get healed right now. You and Arctic dying right now I think would actually free me up to actually play without constantly being harped on for playing the way that I always play.

:shrug:

dont really know what you mean and dont care for the guilt tripping me for having a wolf read

I like moonwinks thoughts a lot here because it echos a lot of what i’m feeling abt how arctic has played a super selfish game and being treated like garbage

maybe it’s easy to fake but it’s straight up what i’m thinking and it’s directed a lot at a specific player who I feel similarly about so I’m inclined to think it’s just real

ok im assuming this is a bad time

1 Like

just ignore me and play how you want

me and arctic dying is anti town regardless so deal with it

I don’t care about the wolf read. I care more about you saying that I SHOULDN’T BE SCUMREADING YOU.

Really? Fucking really? Why the fuck shouldn’t I be scumreading you?

And then, only when Bladescape starts pushing you… “oh, Moonwink might actually be town. Help me Moonwink.”

Just no. Fuck that.

fine i simply will not acknowledge your existence anymore and that can be mutual