Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

not a real thought

1 Like

What

Being paranoid of someone doesn’t validate shooting one of the strongest town players ever d1 unless you have really good reasoning behind the paranoia.

For what now?

Still a wolf with TMI. Or am I thinking about it the reverse way? Didn’t Vulgard know who the other wolves were?

/vote Wisdom @Nyarchmage

Read his flip

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Mistyx 4/11 Arctic (#6229); Illwei (#6141); Millium (#6103); min (#5385)
Wazza 4/10 alana (#6015); bladescape (#5963)
Squirrel2412 2/11 Mistyx (#6146); Wisdom (#4893)
WindwardAway 2/11 LASERpointer (#5769); Marluxion (#5340)
Wisdom 2/11 Hippopablompoyeetus (#6296); Wazza (#6312)
BS4215 1/11 Marshal (#5244)
bladescape 1/11 nutella (#5100)
Marshal 1/10 WindwardAway (#6114)
Not Voting 5 BS4215; Kyubey; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412

this explanation isn’t actually terrible, but half the people in this playerlist don’t know JC

I have good reasoning on why he deserved to be shot

First post is absolutely a real thought. I sussed JC, I would never ever kill him n1 if I didn’t have a well explained reason to do so. I also kinda kept him in my PoE to make sure wolves didn’t kill him. Pretty sure wolves killed him anyway.

The third quote 100% meant that I was prepared for wolves killing town!JohnCarter because he’s one of the best town players and he’s an obvious threat to wolves, so far we know he was right on Vulgard but more is likely to come.

I have them as third most town currently, the only people I think are town more are Hippo and Arctic. Arctic for spew + flavor and Hippo mostly for the flavor stuff + he made a good point that if Hippo is scum he of all people would have picked up on Vulgard’s soft.

I think if Marshal is scum Vulgard’s plans make no sense in either world whether he wants marshal dead or wanted her alive.

If Vulgard didn’t want to bus Marshal he could have easily stayed on JC.

if Wind’s theory is correct and Vulgard wanted to bus Marshal why switch to Arete

I’m curious how your role works if you got a green check on both me and Marshal but probably don’t discuss this tbh

Is there a thread summary button that will get me there fast?

first post of the thread has threadmarks

1 Like

Yeah I’m starting to get that considering that multiple people are saying town shooting JC due to “paranoia” was a totally valid thing to do.

Wanna share?

will do when I’m on computer

/unvote

I might need to full claim in case either of you two is getting under fire, but yeah until that I’m going to keep my claim as it is since I believe it’s enough.

Under fire? In what world do they die before u?

1 Like