Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I think the slot being eevee originally made the slot hard to read
BS is not making me feel much different from the minimal amount of a read I had on the slot to begin with
So I kinda assume itā€™s a possible LHF now

good old peanut is always classic i go for them more than regular ones so maybe thats it but crispy were elite

theres so many new ones i cant keep track of, ive had like the coconut and the coffee and iirc they taste pretty artificial

maybe itā€™s pretzel youre looking for i think the pretzel ones are pretty good, similar to crispy ig

oh wait you said crispy not pretzel

nvm you can live

peanut butter still sucks though

More importantly, though
I think depending on the Alana flip and a future Marshal flip we would have an answer
If Marshal is a wolf Iā€™m pretty sure BS would be LHF town and Squirrel would be a wolf too
if Marshal is town ill need to reevaluate quite a bit

tbf i dont think ive had the actual peanut butter ones in a long time but remember liking them but would also just eat reeses pieces instead

:sob:

(also this is my last post i wanna be capped when blade hammers so no one can question my top poster authority)

(also alana liked my post saying to hammer her because sheā€™s an outed wolf so :joy_cat: )

gg @nutella
@Wisdom you get to stick around probably because doctorism, so dont plan on biting the dust yet

If marshal gets outted here iā€™m gonna look hella wolfy for defending her when i came back to thread, but dont tinfoil me or iā€™ll :wowee: spam at you

Vote Alana @Nyarchmage

Stats

2 Likes

the real answer is british/canadian smarties

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
alana 9/11 alana (#7102); Arctic (#6728); Kyubey (#6731); LASERpointer (#7329); Marluxion (#7419); Mistyx (#7117); nutella (#7009); Squirrel2412 (#7085); Wisdom (#7257)
Kyubey 2/11 Hippopablompoyeetus (#6700); Illwei (#6742)
WindwardAway 2/11 Marshal (#6921); min (#6364)
Arctic 1/11 Moonwink (#7077)
Wazza 3/10 bladescape (#5963)
Wisdom 1/11 Wazza (#6312)
Moonwink 1/11 nightingale (#7029)
Marshal 1/10 WindwardAway (#6114)
Not Voting 2 BS4215; Millium (#7111)

Can we not hammer so early? Or are we just totally done with discussion for the day :wowee:

ok but if im healed my role will be useful another night unlike wisdomā€™s :joy_cat:

also like what if it was just a fake poison all along

1 Like

day ends TODAY THOUGH

I said that earlier in the thread
It could just be a fake poison like in several games ive played lol

Fwiw my thoughts are that, if the poison is fake, Nutella is very likely town because imo sheā€™s played today like she expects to die but wants people to actually listen to her solve

i see ive missed a lot

Marshalā€™s recent posts really did not look like someone who knows they are about to get cleared from a wolf using an ability on them. Asking me for an apology makes no sense in the context of them being a villager that tunneled arete yesterday and I think itā€™s probably just an anti-TMI to make it look like they thought it was going to be a framer that was used on them

Marlā€™s reaction to the out didnā€™t inspire much confidence either tbh? There wasnā€™t any likeā€¦ hype. Idk

My worst nightmare is going to be if alana has a role with multiple abilities where one could be used on town and one could be used on a wolf, but I still feel like even if this is the case in the context of being the counterwagon it should be obvious if any of them were actually used on a village marshal - like if they have a doctor and a roleblocker, it makes sense to just assume they used the doc on marshal and sheā€™s a wolf rather than jumping through loops to assume they used the roleblock and marshal is town. Keep it simple

This is my last post until post cap is lifted, do not hammer because I want to talk about other stuff I canā€™t think of atm

but in case it does happen here is my legacy ordered in tiers

town: wisdom nutella min hippo kyubey
probably town: wazza moonwink misty wind marl
idk: zori millium squirrel BS bladescape
bad: illwei laserpointer marshal

adding a separate tier for always town if marshal is a wolf: wind, misty, hippo

@nutella i am guessing you are dying here, so if hammer happens before i can talk again then ggs, was fun to bounce stuff around with you

au revoir

(iā€™d still appreciate if we didnā€™t hammer so i can talk later but :joy_fol:)

3 Likes

They wouldnā€™t have bought the tracker claim if this was the case

1 Like

Yup fun to play with you nut!

1 Like

Bye for reals!

(Wolves please kill me :wowee:)

1 Like

alana has died
they were mafia joat (1x doctor, 1x rolecop)

4 Likes