Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

i don’t really know what i am supposed to say to someone who is claiming to be in their wolf meta

i think illwei is ballsy enough to do this as a wolf but also… what

anyway
@alana why do you think wolves killed vulgard?

i don’t have many posts left so responses will be slower, and i’m doing other stuff atm

not a fan of the kyubey push

alana’s is the only one with reasoning that remotely makes sense
hippo’s reasoning is just inaccurate based on vulg’s flavor
illwei’s is basically a snapvote off of 2 posts

kinda feels like it’s aimed at discrediting kyubey

4 Likes

damn look at how towny i am

1 Like

I take it back I’m out of my wolfrange

You know what’s really sad?
When you have tasty food
Then you eat tasty food
Then you don’t have tasty food anymore
:frowning:

I know this isn’t directed towards me, but the way you’ve treated me today – complained when I tried defending myself, called my reads rubbish when I tried actually giving some, and still complained about me doing nothing afterwards earlier even though I literally gave a read on Marl while you were away and had an interaction with Mist – is making me NOT want to post anymore.

Like, I’ve even considered just voting you and pushing for your yeet regardless of your alignment just because I think, for me at least, it would help me be able to play the game more freely, which is pro-town in my eyes.

In fact,

/vote Arctic @Nyarchmage

I really don’t care anymore. I think this helps me able to see the game more clearly. I really don’t care how selfish this is anymore.

Probably due to being highly townread. It’s possible he was killed for his reads but I’ve seen multiple people mention that he doesn’t like bussing. I feel like he gave more averagely-accurate reads rather than just TMI’d everyone.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
alana 4/11 Arctic (#6728); Kyubey (#6731); Millium (#6871); nutella (#7009)
Kyubey 3/11 alana (#6795); Hippopablompoyeetus (#6700); Illwei (#6742)
WindwardAway 3/11 LASERpointer (#5769); Marshal (#6921); min (#6364)
Arctic 1/11 Moonwink (#7077)
Marluxion 1/11 Mistyx (#6932)
Mistyx 1/11 Marluxion (#6872)
Wazza 3/10 bladescape (#5963)
Moonwink 1/11 nightingale (#7029)
Wisdom 1/11 Wazza (#6312)
Marshal 1/10 WindwardAway (#6114)
Squirrel2412 1/11 Wisdom (#4893)
Not Voting 2 BS4215; Squirrel2412

Do you genuinely think Arctic is scum? or is this just wanting him out of the game?

I’m wanting him out of the game. I don’t care about his alignment right now.

This doesn’t sound like you at all! What’s up?

i would implore you to vote somewhere it matters but i think you’re a wolf not to mention probably killed me so knock yourself out lol

:people_hugging:

I think there’s valid points about alana’s flip giving insight into marshal’s alignment and vice versa

in spite of suggesting on multiple occasions that alana is scum and is intentionally partnering with her, marshal hasn’t voted alana, which isn’t a good look for either of them

[quote=“Marshal, post:6678, topic:1964, full:true”]
I still think wolves really want me to die still
this could be a ploy to get me killed because town has identified me as villa

/vote Alana @Nyarchmage

It feels like no matter what I do to try to work with people this game, people are simply not understanding anything I’m doing (or maybe they are just refusing to understand, I dunno). Combine that with people constantly telling me that I’m doing nothing (when in fact, I’ve disproved this multiple times) and constantly telling me that my reads are rubbish (even though I provided logic for why I believe in them – again though, nobody seems to want to understand it thoug), I just don’t feel like I can play this game properly unless either 1.) I get Arctic out of the game, or 2.) get myself out of the game. I’m getting the feeling that those people who are saying these things aren’t even reading my posts… so, like, why should I even bother posting in the game right now?

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
alana 5/11 Arctic (#6728); Kyubey (#6731); Millium (#6871); nutella (#7009); Squirrel2412 (#7085)
Kyubey 3/11 alana (#6795); Hippopablompoyeetus (#6700); Illwei (#6742)
WindwardAway 3/11 LASERpointer (#5769); Marshal (#6921); min (#6364)
Arctic 1/11 Moonwink (#7077)
Marluxion 1/11 Mistyx (#6932)
Mistyx 1/11 Marluxion (#6872)
Wazza 3/10 bladescape (#5963)
Moonwink 1/11 nightingale (#7029)
Wisdom 1/11 Wazza (#6312)
Marshal 1/10 WindwardAway (#6114)
Squirrel2412 1/11 Wisdom (#4893)
Not Voting 1 BS4215

mood

I didn’t kill you. That wasn’t me. Me saying I did was just me being annoyed that you aren’t self-aware enough that you could actually be playing in a way that looks scummy to me, regardless of your alignment.

:ghosthug: @Moonwink

Also, it’s really fucked up, Nutella, that you ask me to work with you only when Bladescape starts pushing really hard on you. Like, that’s really fucked up after the way you’ve treated me this game.