[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

I wouldnt know but thats what I’ve heard from other people as well

1 Like

VC Day 2 #7

Voted Voters Votes
EggYolk ElithePsycho (#910), Leetic (#1133), Gorta (#1134) 3/6
Leetic Universal (#1095), EggYolk (#1155) 2/6
Windward Clonedcheese (#1107) 1/6
Not Voting Kiiruma, Windwardaway (#1140) YouButWorse, Dum (#1204), Sharklifter 5

I guess I’ll also tag @ElizaThePsycho to see if they still stand by their vote

And @Universal needs to show too

My brain is full of wifom mush and I have no idea what to think of EggYolk because it’s like they’re following a handbook on how to act like a classic wolf, and caving under pressure

Have I seen newbtown do this? Yes, absolutely. Have I seen newbtown derp clear themselves? Also yes. Does it mean I’d bet either of those on EggYolk’s alignment? Definitely not.

The only thing that’s concerning about their wagon, if they’re scum, is just that wolves could’ve started a wagon on a townie much earlier in the day rather than letting EggYolk build up as a solo wagon

1 Like

I mean, I guess Leetic is now also a wagon sine EggYolk voted them, but tbh I’d still vote EggYolk first out of the two of them if we’re gonna play the guessing game

i hate the leetic wagon. Both votes on it are either on nullzone or the sus zone.

i still think egg is town, but i want to flip egg because theres a good chance uni is evil if egg is evil

/vote @EggYolk

FOR THE RECORD: IM FLIPPING THIS FOR INFORMATION (And because i dont have a better idea) NOT BECAUSE I PERSONALLY THINK ITS EVIL

@Host_Account_3

Dum, if you had the opportunity to start a wagon on someone else right now, who would it be?

And why

If we’re wrong today we only have one more misyeet before we lose, I think

Wait actually, one of the votes is EggYolk but you said you think they’re town

I have this wacky feeling its town, but like

in the other hand, egg is being super fcking weired. So rationally, i have to say they are on the null zone, even if i do think it flips green.

1 Like

Assuming theres no vig kills or extra kills other than Execution + Factional, we should have 2 more days until LyLo

Since we lost 1 today, 10
Lose 1 at night, 9
Lose 1 next day, 8
Lose 1 next night, 7

There’s 3 mafia so parity happens at 6

Unless im entirely wrong but I dont think I am

Oh ok
Who would you rather be voting, though?

not quite sure…

My PoE right now is basically

@EggYolk (for information) @YoubutWorse @Gorta

if i had to GTH start a wagon rn, i would wagon youbutworse

Yeah sorry I wasn’t counting today
I meant tomorrow (D3) going by standard deaths we would be at 9 players alive, meaning 3 scum and 6 town

Isn’t 3v5 already MyLo?

It is but tomorrow we should have 9, so its 3 v 6

1 Like

What about him (or rather, his slot) feels scummy to you?

And then probably a kill goes through at night to put us at 3v5 the next day, where we can’t afford to misyeet

And btw, YBW, that wasn’t a subconscious scum slip, was it?