[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

that’s all you’re getting out of me at 3 AM. Tomorrow I’ll put more reads out

1 Like

I should be here for the EoD, but yeah

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering about that too but I was there when they posted it, and they definitely wrote the post overnight. So whether it comes from town making reads during the night, or from a wolf in an attempt to derpclear themselves from the night kill, I don’t know.

I really want to see the VC

VC Day 2 #5

Voted Voters Votes
EggYolk Windwardaway (#895), ElithePsycho (#910), Leetic (#1133), Gorta (#1134) 4/6
Clonedcheese Dum (#1078) 1/6
Leetic Universal (#1095) 1/6
Windward Clonedcheese (#1107) 1/6
Not Voting Kiiruma, YouButWorse, EggYolk, Sharklifter 4

/unvote @Host_Account_3

1 Like

I’ll place my vote back around EoD unless EggYolk does something astonishingly towny

this is wrong, i was on leetic because i tought wind was on it

since they clearly arent

/vote EggYolk @Host_Account_3

1 Like

VC Day 2 #6

Voted Voters Votes
EggYolk ElithePsycho (#910), Leetic (#1133), Gorta (#1134), Dum (#1142) 4/6
Leetic Universal (#1095) 1/6
Windward Clonedcheese (#1107) 1/6
Not Voting Kiiruma, Windwardaway (#1140) YouButWorse, EggYolk, Sharklifter 5

Well, I was for a while lol

Oh nvm I misread what you said

I voted leetic briefly as an RT but not as a serious vote, though, so maybe that’s what you saw

Noted that people definitely seem to prefer wagoning EggYolk over clonedcheese

There are also several townreads on cloned

I don’t necessarily think that’s a bad thing; I think the reasoning laid out by those who townread him made enough sense that I’m not really questioning it

Just thinking ahead about wagonomics mostly

So like… Nobody is TRing EggYolk lol
Does anyone still have them at null, or otherwise something that isn’t a scumread? Just wondering.

1 Like

Looks like I’m going to be ejected today ; - ;, don’t mind too much TBH

Anyways before I go: I’m not on a post limitation incase this obscures what actions Imposters took, I just thought it’ll be incredibly funny if I started talking in among us terms :upside_down_face:

you could be on a post limitation and just not be allowed to tell us, but at that point i think if you are town you woudlnt try to convince us if you think you are dying

(also if your town PLEASE break your “post limitation” just once so we can be sure its not legit)

Yup ik, I am town and not under a post limitation. I’ll not use amogus terminology just to fuck with yall.

TBH, Mafia using one of their activation to make someone use among us talk will be a massive waste, but also hilarious.

Dear scumteam, please do this for my entertainment from the beyond.

1 Like

Alright TY for that.

Honestly, i could see mafia doing a “”“meme”"" activation as a disguise for something else. Maybe they will make it so the person has to use among us terms, but swap crewmate with imposter. We probably wouldnt think much of it, but it would actually be a big brain move from scum

1 Like

should I use untrusted terms to fuck with everyone afterwards

2 Likes