Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

night

yeah that slot is probably just town

Honestly I would’ve liked more time to interact, and I don’t have time to do anything with this game for a couple more hours, but I guess you guys don’t care so whatever

u have 300 seconds to give thoughts before i hammer

me: i feel rejuvenated! i have new life in this game
thread: 4 town leaders die
me: fuck im going to bed

3 Likes

I just woke up there’s no logical thoughts coming out of my mouth in the next five minutes

1 Like

1 Like

imma write a quick legacy maybe

1 Like

same
laser prob villa btw

1 Like

here’s my legacy

/vote marshal

legacy:
deal with it yourself I said my peace

1 Like

Let me post the game I wanted, give me like an hour plz

1 Like

FINAL DAY 3 VOTE COUNT

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 7/7 bladescape (#8040); Kyubey (#9910); min (#9874); Mistyx (#7698); Wisdom (#9795)
Millium 3/8 Illwei (#9614); Marshal (#9580); nightingale (#9662)
Illwei 1/8 Moonwink (#9769)
Not Voting 6 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer (#9402); Millium; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway

You have 5 minutes to tell me if anything is wrong in your role PM.

1 Like

My reads, as if anyone cares
4: bladescape - PoE
5: Hippopablompoyeetus - PoE
6: Illwei - PoE
7: InternetStranger/BS4215 - town
9: Kyubey - town
10: LASERpointer - townlean but maybe reeval
12: Marshal - PoE
13: Millium - townlean but maybe reeval
14: min - town
15: Mistyx - town
16: Moonwink - town
17: nightingale - townlean but maybe reeval
21: Wazza - town
22: WindwardAway - me
23: Wisdom - town but revisit if alive in lylo

1 Like

mod abuse REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8 Likes

@Marshal has been eliminated!

They were:

Artemis the Awful
Artemis The Awful
ARTEMETIS IS ALSO A CAT

Mafia Replacement

Nine Lives (Passive) - When your first Mafia teammate dies, they will flip with their flavor but your role and only this ability.

Also A Cat (Passive) - When your first Mafia teammate dies, you will be able to use their passives and abilities until your death.

…you do realize that nine lives thing is a myth, right? (Passive) - When your second Mafia teammate dies, the rolecard of the first to have died will be updated to their full and correct card. This ability and Nine Lives will both take effect even if you are the first or second to die.

You must overpower the Town.

You know the following flavor is not in the game:

Ranmilia
Ranmilia
“says the person with the catgirl avatar”

Night 3 begins and will end 2022-05-07T00:00:00Z!

3 Likes

To avoid hitting 10,000 posts in this topic and making Discourse get wonky, Day 4 will be played in a new topic.

This topic will be unlocked to allow for easy quoting of posts - however, please please please try to avoid posting here. We’ll have this on slowmode, like FAM, but it’s still much better if nobody ever posts here. I’ll probably temporarily rename this one to something like “DO NOT POST HERE” so when you’re typing up a reply it at least says that on your text box.

So just make sure you’re always looking at the new topic when you actually hit “Reply” and then you should pretty much be good.

@moderators when somebody inevitably posts here anyways feel free to immediately move the post over to the new thread. I’m not sure if the host account has that power, but even if it does the 5 of us cannot be monitoring 24/7 and the faster posts are moved over the better.

Massping

@bladescape
@BS4215
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Illwei
@Kyubey
@LASERpointer
@Millium
@min
@Mistyx
@Moonwink
@nightingale
@Wazza
@WindwardAway
@Wisdom

A second topic has been created for Day 4 and on.

Please do not post in this topic any longer. Instead, please use the new topic.