Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Failed your Wisdom saving throw.

1 Like

I have 30 more posts left
I do not have time to get into arguments over why marshal is a wolf
If you don’t think they are a wolf, I don’t know what to tell you

I’m going to go read or whatever

lmao

I had already gone past spewing myself as not that role imo and had to make my final guess as I wasn’t gonna be around for deadline. I had to leave then and there and after that i put in my final guess (he said no but I still ended up putting him in bcuz i couldn’t think of anyone better)

It was risky but I had to submit two people and I needed some sort of confirmation because otherwise to me it was all for nothing

Also this was bcuz I thought both of them were dying and needed their legacies here and now incase anyone still doubts it

I can go by and post by post explain the intention of everything I did to not get guessed and also solve it (mostly the first cuz I did very little of that in thread except when I absolutely had to put in my final guess)

We’ll see postgame whether or not wolves got me correct but I really think I put my deception skills to work this one

did wisdom claim to have gotten her results
or do we know yet

also @illwei you claimed to have targetted me with an action that would give me feedback, right?

3rd

/vote Millium @Nyarchmage

you don’t even understand who you’re fucking dealing with. I have advanced degrees in statistics and computer science and I’ve created a simple program with an advanced algorithm that I’ve been working on for years. I have read and tracked over 600 forum mafia games, recording every fencesit, every association, every scumtell. I have over 50 documented, specific forms and versions of scumtells and towntells, and at this point I can just skim a thread and put it into my machine. I have reduced the cacophonous lies of forum mafia into a pure, beautiful mathematical formula, and it’s led me to literal hundreds of wins.

Why do I think you’re scum? I don’t deign to think about you myself. Instead, I thought about how to create a program to know mathematically whether you are scum. I don’t need to think about you, because my algorithm has determined that you’re scum to an 87% certainty. You cannot beat those numbers at this stage in the game. We’re talking about a mere 13% chance that you’re a town member so monumentally bad at this game that you fooled a computer program that has successfully identified over 500 unique mafia players as scum with over 96% accuracy. Your only defense, in other words, is that you are so naturally scummy that you are an outlier.

Whether you’re town or mafia, this is a message from mathematics – you are bad at this game. You have played so scummy that a perfectly objective process has labeled you as scum. Whether that makes you bad at playing your specific rolecard or bad in general, there is no question that behaving like scum means you have not performed well. Consider this a welcome wakeup call, as hundreds have before you: If a player decides you’re scum, it’s possible you just got unlucky, but if a computer program can be that certain of your alignment, there are some serious holes in your game, because it means you’re scum in an objective sense, rather than a subjective one. For that reason, I’m willing to roll that die and take that 13% risk, because even if there’s a small chance you might be town, there’s not even a remote chance that you’re good

THIS GAL IS LITERALLY TROLLING YOU GUYS
DONT NAKE ME GET UPSET AT YOY GUYS

what a meme way to get misyeeted lmao

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Millium 4/8 Illwei (#9614); Marshal (#9580); min (#9586); nightingale (#9662)
Marshal 4/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698)
Illwei 1/8 Kyubey (#8206)
Not Voting 8 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer (#9402); Millium; Moonwink; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway; Wisdom

im taking this as a copypasta i have no idea if it is or not but i don’t care

I have no idea if my action would give you feedback tbqh

it is lol

Jesus Christ
Why the fuck are people piling up on wisp
Marshal is literally trolling you guys

This is legitimately getting me frustrated

literally how is she trolling??

killwei

okay
if it should give me feedback then thats really important (if wisdom has received her results)

I couldn’t soft it but I think everything makes sense from hindsight perspective if you look at it. Like I implore ppl to look at everything and see it.

I can see stuff about my marl question that was bad and if I was guessed thats probably why but I was super panicked and had to put something in and even tho he gave a no to my question I put it in anyways cuz i didnt know who else to.

The fake passive-aggressive wolfclaim however I am still not at all regretting unless wolves specifally thought it was indicative postgame I did what I could and was this close to possibly turning the game around completely

spec chat help me lol

2 Likes

Look at her posts and how she’s worded them, “I think I put my deception skills to the max this game”, like legitimately what the fuck type of line is that?

They hand wave the softing as a necessary evil when it goes against THEIR ENTIRE REASONING FOR CLAIMING MAFIA, TO NOT BE GUESSED

AND THEN THEY THROW IT AWAY BY SOFTING TO MARL AND CHLOE

and they aren’t guessed either?