Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

she

I never wanted to actually openwolf. my posts were designed to look like a pissed off townie who wanted to die by elim and piss everyone off when they did. They were all made to be passive aggressive and wolves were supposed to pick up on that.

i mean in the end i somewhat dont care
I only have myself to blame for getting this disconnected
so ohh well

did you mention being vanillaized in the neighborhood?

Yes. It happened while I was typing out another post in there and posted that I was immediately afterward.

/vote millium

Yes, I remember DDL from that game and a couple others (I was Hyena in the others)

All of this stuff is insanely passive aggressive from the wolves perspective. They know I am town and I dont think the wolves would think i’d go this far to be a huge bitch to everyone and genuinely would believe I thought it was all over. Which my role wouldn’t think because it planned on and hoped to die through ability and so wouldn’t get this genuinely tilted.

1 Like

okay

why did windy not hint at it at all in her early posts from today

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698); nightingale (#9053)
Millium 3/8 Illwei (#9614); Marshal (#9580); min (#9586)
Illwei 1/8 Kyubey (#8206)
Not Voting 8 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer (#9402); Millium; Moonwink; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway; Wisdom

I. believe

I super strongly regret not doing more neighborizer solving but it was either wind or someone adding wind and wind was just not towny at all d1 so I thought she had to be neighborizer or someone like wazza or arctic but arctic wouldnt meme invite like that and wazza was spamvig

remember upick, remember DDL, remember killwei

I told Windy and Squirrel to keep our neighborhood entirely a secret, because I had wanted to potentially drag them to the endgame, and I thought drawing ANY attention to the neighborhood would prevent that from happening. The reason why I wanted to drag them to a possible F3 was because I thought there was no more than one wolf between them, if any at all.

1 Like

What the fuck.

Im really kicking myself over all of this (thats if wolves didnt guess my role but I really think I threw them off) but theres not much to do and I still think this outted a wolf and wasnt a total loss

Killwei? I don’t remember that.

…but why? Please tell me how out of 21 people that were alive, they would have known it was you if you didn’t fake claim mafia. From my point of view your actions hurt town so much for very little gain.

But this is why I listed them as my top two members in my towncore. I wanted to protect them.

I’m sorry for going overboard with the temper tantrums and stuff but I needed wolves to think I was having real emotions that my role couldn’t have because I was really really confident in my ability to get it all right and it would have won us the game