FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Had like a 50% ITA Hit Rate.

As I said before even sacrificing Whysper so Sulit could try to snipe a towncore member would have been optimal for wolves to do.

Technically ITA hit rate booster, but yeah.

1 Like

y’all can thank me later

That’s a good point. Otoh they might have tried and failed. It’s part of why I’m happy Blizer isn’t on the ITA shortlist - IF wolves tried to save Sulit, that was the most likely attempt. Or maybe they’re just really disorganised because there are too many of them without a clear leader.

What was the Whysper wagon comp looking like, again? I’ll check d1 again.

proph keeps dodging shots smh

Here is Whysper wagon in relation to Sulit and Arctic.

Blizer could still be a weaker wolf though so I have no idea why everyone seems willing to clear Blizer just because of EoD1.

Currently on my second break.

Who still have their bullets for ITA?
I read Solic’s case on Proph (P#2959), and I am now less certain about my townread on Proph.

Litten/Swedish/App/Proph.

Yh, just blast Proph and I’ll have another look at the middle two as I haven’t been able to look at them thoroughly as I want yet.

Litten’s in the “kill if he makes it to endgame” bucket.

2 Likes

*snaps fingers*
And just like that, my break is over.
…15 minute breaks are ridiculously short.

1 Like

True. They are. Now to head back out for now for RL reasons.

1 Like

I think it’s more a matter of priorities than a hard clear. W/W wagons are a possibility, but when you’ve got plenty of scummy people who weren’t a counterwagon to a wolf, you naturally want to look there first. At least that’s my feeling.

It’s kind of hard to explain, but I don’t think we had WWW wagons D1.

Sorry, who is Litten again? I’m having a hard time remembering everybody’s alt names

Kyubei.

1 Like

Blizer 1 NANOOK (#5620)

Eh, I’ll have to see the Blizer wagon again. It pretty much completely collapsed from being a potential lynch to the time EoD1 came.

I really should go to bed. Cya later.

At its highest was chole cape nanook hippo and kyubei, hippo was double voter so i was like 1 vote from tying it

Ok I’m done comparing the readslists of Chloe, Marshal and Catbae. I’ve ignored everyone who has already flipped.

Three townreads: Nutella, Kiiruma
Two townreads and no scumread from the third person: Kyubei, Nightingale, CRichard, Windward, Frostwolf Mansnicks, Bradland, Italy, Beancat, Gorta, Kiiruma, Leafia

Two scumreads: Pigeon, Amelia, Blizer, YBW, Alice
Three scumreads: Arctic (there were more but they’ve all already flipped wolf :smile:)

I’ll be adopting this list as my own from now on, thank you guys :heart:

Chloe (#5525); Hippopablompoyeetus (#5519); Kyubey (#5644); NANOOK (#5620); nutella (#5605)

Chloe/Hippo’s flipped V. Kyubei’s eh, but I kind of trust 'em for now. Nanook/Nutella is never W/W.

Yeah, I feel like in a worst-case scenario there would be at most 2 wolves here and even that feels like a stretch. Not really a good sign for Blizer, tbh.