FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

/in @orangeandblack5

Nice gottem.

I might be biased because he keeps appealing towards me and he used his night action on me so I’m basically not voting him for that.

I’d like your reads excluding the top wagons, keep them condensed though

what’s up kids, just finished my road trip

/vote Taffy @Dark_Joycat

can someone link most recent vc pls

Who did you target

that was hammer

good job, App

thispost really vibes as towny

but yeah
i
did get some doubts recent-ish because he has felt better
but i’m never going to get over the mech, i think
and i think his voters are almost all town unlike taffy/gghana voters

Also I’m like his top townread to top it.

They’re perma considering new stuff. They have amazing tone. I recently played a game with them where they were W, and their way of talking about stuff was like day and night. It’s gut and logic and meta and everything blends together into a beautiful greencheck.

if it wasn’t for ATN’s comments that looks p bad for Cape i would’ve screamed for it earlier, but recently i decided just to trust myself and defend him tbh. Every time we’ve been in thread together he feels town. His reaction to getting pushed is also EXTREMELY diffferent from that wolfgame. That game he was very forgiving and trying to change ppls minds with “effort” and forced ISOs. this game he just snarks back while he keeps solving in his own manner (not writing commentary walls but by giving out salient and new-thinking reads and thoughts.

If im wrong he deserves all the credit in the world but ye. i decided to just say “fk mech”. ATN didn’t hardclaim anything, and it could’ve been a read gone wrong or something

4 Likes

gaming

/in @orangeandblack5

I see I’m just in time

this is wildly incorrect

2 Likes

Wind
your reads

wolfy popin

AtNo softed that YBW and Cape were different alignment, and YBW flipped villa.

you think a wolf would so blatantly spew their TMI knowledge like that though?

im aware.