well we execute him tomorrow
and the day after that
and the day after that
and the day after that

5 Likes

true but i want to win

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Cape90 11 Arctic (#4565); Ashlyn (#5166); beancat (#3417); CRichardFortressLies (#5190); Frostwolf103 (#3568); GGhana (#3450); Kiiruma (#4271); NANOOK (#3900); nutella (#5431); Wazza (#4268); WindwardAway (#5354)
Taffy 9 Apprentice (#5234); Blizer (#4208); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Gorta (#5087); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mansnicks (#4534); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#4193)
GGhana 8 BradLand (#5171); Cape90 (#5379); Kyubey (#5422); Marluxion (#4067); nightingale (#4572); Ruby (#5178); Shending_Help (#4057); Solic (#5219)
Not Voting 13 Alice (#2695); Amelia; Atlas; Drinks; eevee; epitau; Italy; Maxi; mollylikesorigami (#5187); Ranta; SirDerpsAlot; Taffy (#3359); Zone_Q11 (#562)

We can resolve everyone by tomorrow

Like I’m confused why we’re not just set on going taffy when votes are the only way to deal with them

yes but it also has ghana/nook/ash and a lot of slots i think have deepwolf equity like arc and windy

fine
/vote cape90

When u say tier list, are you still talking about the PoE which you randomized at the start if the game and decided to solve based on?

1 Like

boring
boo

Thing is just that in the time I interacted with Cape and saw him posting it didn’t look bad? I didn’t see what the case was against him although I never iso’d and I admit that.

I remember seeing him wolf once when I specced a game and he was… very wolfy tbh. I’m not seeing that here but I haven’t been paying that close of attention.

But you guys are saying ATNo seemed to have a mech red check against him. So I’ll vote there if you guys say he needs to be resolved, I’ll push the blame on someone else if he flips v, and I’ll take any scumreads on me because I won’t start caring till tomorrow tbh.

Arctic

honestly dude if you are town, it’s fucking incredible you haven’t found me as town at all this game.

You have town meta on me

maybe use it

Pretty sure Windward voted Cape

nuuu, don’t ruin my plan to have a 10/10/10 tie

1 Like

but
what if taffy is town

what’s up?

My bad, not Taffy but Cape @Dark_Joycat

eevee has calculated the exact set of posts they need to make to make tied wagons at eod

other than solic the ghana wagon looks pure af
and @wazza i was referring to the reasons the wagons were being pushed, not the player composition alone

do you think they are?

I think they’re like 3p>mafia>>>town

I heard some interesting things you have done this night.

I heard you send a meme to certain someone?

i overslept :)