FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

nyausea

1 Like

:frowning:

Final Day 3 Votecount

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
mansnicks 11 Amelia (#5010); Blizer (#4999); BradLand (#5064); CRichardFortressLies (#4998); Frostwolf103 (#5003); Kiiruma (#5005); Luxy (#4995); NANOOK (#5050); nutella (#5002); Ranta (#5065); SirDerpsAlot (#4994)
NANOOK 6 Gorta (#4840); Italy (#4823); Marluxion (#3293); Ruby (#4809); thepigeonnyc (#5043); Wazza (#3176)
Amelia 3 Alice (#4196); Apprentice (#4328); Solic (#4200)
Solic 1 nightingale (#5090)
thepigeonnyc 1 mansnicks (#4943)
Zone_Q11 1 Zone_Q11 (#5146)
Not Voting 5 Atlas; beancat; eevee; ElizaThePsycho (#4281); Outedwolf (#24)

You have 5 minutes to let us know in your rolecard if anything is wrong!

3 Likes

@mansnicks has been eliminated!

Mistyx
maybe the restriction is that i can only target your mom
Town First Guardian

Convenient Vegetable (Passive) - You start the game with a Pumpkin.

Pumpkin - May be opened. Who knows what is inside?

The Power of the Sun, In the Palm of My Hand (Night) - Each night, you may choose any two players to swap their items. You may choose this action to process before item giving or after item giving.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

@Wazza has bled out!

Wisdom
WHY ARE THERE EXACTLY ONE OKAY PINEAPPLE SPRITE IN THE ZELDA GAMES AND IT’S IN LINK’S AWAKENING. SHIGERU IF YOU EVER MAKE A BETTER PINEAPPLE SPRITE AFTER I’VE TATTOO’D ONE I’M COMING AFTER YOU
Town Bleeder

N1 Magnet (Passive) - If you were to die during the first two nights by any means, you will instead bleed, dying at the end of the next day.

Night 3 has begun and will end 2022-06-29T00:00:00Z!

Probably in the same topic this time.

6 Likes

@Apprentice has been lost to the Boat of Horrors!

Apprentice
WOOHOO IT’ S KILLING TIME I mean oh boy I can’t wait to have fun with my friends
Town Event Prize Doubler

Events are just miscs, right? (Passive) - Any prizes you win in an event will be doubled.

@nutella has been lost to the Boat of Horrors!

Whysper
I probably typed more swear words this last day or so than I ever did in my life up to this point
Town ERROR

H(e)avenly Historian (Day/Night) - During n0 or d1, you must submit a role proposal to the host. The only stipulations are that the role primarily takes from roles from the previous FoL site and the role may not have kill power, alternate win conditions, or time-based mechanics, but it may have any other desired mechanical features. At the beginning of the next phase, you will receive a new role based on your proposal.

As a side note, creativity is encouraged. If you try to make literally just lying darkness but village, you will probably be disappointed.

Their updated role is as follows…

Hiro
‘meow purr nya~ knocks over a glass
im not sure to write a quote for a literal fucking cat ok why did you submit an actual cat
Town Overconfident Catboy

The Hiro Has Arrived! (Passive) - If you ITA a player who was not targeted by an ITA or voted for during the previous Day by anyone other than yourself, you may track that player the following night, alongside any other night actions.

Purr (Passive) - Due to your love of attention, your ITA shot, vote, and abilities are all permanently silently nullified against all players who have targeted you with an investigative ability. This passive is disabled in F3.

Scratch (Day) - Each day, you may scatch a player by quoting a post of theirs and pinging the hosts. The next day, they will have 10% reduced ITA accuracy and have 10% increased ITA vulnerability.

Hiss (Night) - Once per game, starting on Night 2, you may scare away any attackers, protecting yourself during the night.

Blep (Night) - Twice per game, starting on Night 2, you may distract a player, redirecting them to the player below them on the playerlist.

@Kiiruma has been lost to the Boat of Horrors!

Luxy
This is my first post ever on these forums, you should all be honoured.
Town Gladiator

Save Thread (Day) - Once per game, you may gladiate a player. Only you and the targeted player can be targeted in ITAs until one of you dies. If they have an Anime PFP, your hit chance on them will be increased slightly.

Frostwolf103 has escaped the Boat of Horrors!

ElizaThePsycho has escaped the Boat of Horrors!

Event Thread:

5 people were killed in the night!

@Blizer has died!

WindwardAway
Why does nobody read my posts holy shit
Town Please Shut Up

Cannot Be Silenced (Passive) - You are immune to any effects that are conditional to having a high post count ( e.g. spam vigilantes), and any effects that may hinder your posting (e.g. post restrictions, silencers). You are immune to any effects that are conditional to you having made a claim. You passively start in a neighborhood with the player who holds the Arctic flavor.

Will Not Be SIlenced (Day) - Submit a post to the Game Host from this Day that is another player refusing to read or otherwise disparaging one of your posts based on its length. (“tl;dr?”, “i’m not reading all that”, “write shorter posts jfc”, “that’s a fucking novel” are all examples of a post that would count. The post they’re disparaging must be original and game related; you cannot use a copy pasta or plagiarize the posts of others.) You may use this ability multiple times per day.

Mod Abuse (Night) - Each night, you may track a player. You may only use this on players targeted by Will Not Be Silenced the prior day.

@Luxy has died!

illwei
uwu?
Town Tripleshooter

Friendship is Bullets (Passive) - You have 3 ITA shots, each with 8% accuracy. Any external increases to your ITA accuracy will be split evenly amongst your ITA shots.

@SirDerpsAlot has died!

Aelin
I’m just fucking hurt people thought I’d unironically nyapost
Town Night Vigilante

AwA (Night) - Each night, you may kill a player.

@BradLand has died!

Prophylaxis
i understand the obsession but i am not as high on joycat as others
Town Claim Vanillarizer

Turn to Frog (Night) - Each night, you may target a player and provide sufficient quote-based evidence of their true role being claimed. If correct, they will be vanillarized.

@Amelia has EXPLODED @Solic!

eevee
Reminder: Please do not work on translating chineese hentai in your rolecard. If anyone tries to do it again, they will be removed from the game.
Mafia Event Host

Back to the Past (Passive) - You may act during n0.

Designing a Setup Exclusively Based On Flavor First Is a Good Idea With Zero Negative Consequences (Night) - Choose one of the following events, and it will be run during the following Day at one of the following times: {you will find out the night before}. You may discuss and strategize for the events with the Mafia ahead of time.

• Blood on the Clocktower: Trouble Brewing
  • FoL Trivia
  • Spyfall
  • Tomb of Horrors (On a Boat) (n2+ only)

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Somebody reports that @SirDerpsAlot attacked @Zone_Q11 last night!

@Ranta has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day, unless healed.

Kat, Dom, Master Chief, Master Cheif’s dad Master Chef, and Katze’s now revived through the power of Joycat cat dad eat bagels. Lifes good.

Day 4 has started and will end at 2022-06-30T00:00:00Z

Why the fuck am I still alive

Fucking. Hell.

I can say the same for myself.

@eevee did you get info from AT on who were his checks?

Ok so Solic died right? Then Amelia has to be town for offing Solic.

Yeah, at least we got something good from this shitshow.

Yes.

Who were they?