We do our job so well
Because we come straight up from Hell
We’ll kill your husband or your wife
We’ll even let you keep the knife
We’re the Immediate Murder Professionals

Kids die for free~

Hosted by @Arctic and @YouButWorse on @Lucifer

Rules

• Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules.
  • Players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be immediately replaced. Players who zero-post in the first 24 hours of a phase without informing the hosts in advance may also be replaced (if you must miss the first 24 hours, inform the hosts). These requirements may be adjusted if the phase ends early due to majority.
  • Refrain from excessive AtE (appeals to emotion). Excessive AtE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
  • I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.
  • Alts are allowed, but you must inform the hosts of your identity.

Gameplay

• The Town win condition is “Eliminate the Mafia.” The Mafia win condition is “Reach parity with the Town.”
  • Days last for 48 hours unless majority is reached early. Nights last for 24 hours.
  • Phase changes occur at 5pm EST (if there is popular demand for an alternative time this can be accommodated)
  • The deadline for submitting actions is one hour before the end of the night.
  • Players will not be notified if their action is prevented. The exception to this is players using investigative abilities.
  • Eliminations are majority and plurality. All votes must use the automated voting feature to be considered valid. Self-votes and votes for no-elimination are considered valid. In the event of a tie, the elimination will be determined at random from amongst the tied players. If no-elimination is tied with a player for elimination, the day will end with no elimination.
  • Votes are locked in LyLo. LyLo (but not MyLo) is announced and will be determined only from the number of Town and Mafia left, without the interference of roles.
  • The Mafia have an optional, assigned factional kill, which may be performed alongside other night actions. It may not be used on members of the Mafia. If no one was eliminated the previous day, the factional kill becomes mandatory. In this case, if the Mafia do not submit a town player to kill, it will be randomized amongst living members of the Town.
  • The mafia will communicate through a private Discord server.

Setup

D6 is a 13-player semi-open setup designed by Visorslash. It is a 13-player Semi-Open Variable setup designed to offer a more balanced experience compared to C9++.

Town Power Roles:

To determine the town power roles, roll a die six times and mark down the numbers. Each roll corresponds to a grouping below.

1-3: Investigative
4-5: Protective
6: Killing

Mark down the number of each grouping and add the corresponding roles from the table below.

Add as many Vanilla Town roles as necessary to bring the total number of Town roles to 10.

Mafia Power Roles:

Count the number of town power roles from above, then take that number minus one. Roll a die that many times and mark down the numbers. Add the corresponding roles from the table below.

Add as many Mafia Goon roles as necessary to bring the total number of Mafia roles to 3.

Example Setup:

Summary

First, roll a die 6 times.

Town (6d6): 6 (K), 6 (K), 3 (I), 4 (P), 5 (P), 2 (I)
(x2 K) 2-Shot Town Vigilante
(x2 I) Town Voyeur
(x2 P) Town Doctor

With 3 Town Power Roles, Mafia get two Power Roles. Roll a die 2 times.

Mafia (2d6): 2, 5
(2) Mafia Roleblocker
(5) Mafia Tracker

Fill up the rest of the Town and Mafia with Vanillas and you get:

x1 2-Shot Town Vigilante
x1 Town Voyeur
x1 Town Doctor
x7 Vanilla Town
x1 Mafia Roleblocker
x1 Mafia Tracker
x1 Mafia Goon

Flavor

The game is flavored around characters from the adult animated web series Helluva Boss created by Vivienne “VivziePop” Medrano. It revolves around the misadventures of the employees of I.M.P, an assassination company in Hell. Flavor is randomized independently from roles and is therefore not alignment indicative, and can be claimed freely.

Sample role PMs:

Wally Wackford

Vanilla Town

“I say! I say! Are you looking to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? Well, call me! At Wacky Wally Wackford’s Wacky Idea “Factory”! Where you can make the things and I make the money! Please, I’m very desperate!”

You are Wally Wackford, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

Eliminate the Mafia.

Mrs. Mayberry

Mafia Goon

You do everything right in life. Play by all the rules and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world, after one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So, that’s why I’m here - to get my revenge.

You are Mrs. Mayberry, Mafia Goon. You have access to an assigned factional kill which may be performed alongside other night actions.

Reach parity with the town.

Player List

1. ElizaThePsycho
  2. Neon
  3. Zone_Q11
  4. Chihiro
  5. Wazza
  6. Frostwolf103
  7. Ashlyn
  8. Gorta
  9. Zorvo
  10. Lemonfairy
  11. Lissi
  12. Mistyx
  13. Magnus

Backups

1. Whysper
  2. Vulgard
  3. Scorbunny
  4. mollylikesorigami
  5. Jaiden
  6. May
  7. Bellatrix
  8. catbae
  9. Geyde
  10. Leafia
  11. Ruby
  12. Chloe
  13. katze
  14. lol

Spectators

1. Silviu
  2. TheBlueElixir

Living Players

1. @ElizaThePsycho - Verosika Mayday - Mafia Goon
  2. @Magnus - Moxxie - Vanilla Town

Dead Players

1. @Ashlyn - Executed D1, Blitzo - Vanilla Town
  2. @Mistyx - Killed N1, Stella - Vanilla Town
  3. @Frostwolf103 - Executed D2, Asmodeus - Mafia Goon
  4. @Wazza - Executed D3, Loona - Vanilla Town
  5. @Chihiro - Killed N3, Stolas - Town Jailkeeper
  6. @Zone_Q11 - Executed D4, Paimon - Mafia Tracker
  7. @Lissi - Killed N4, Millie - Town Voyeur
  8. @Gorta - Executed D5, Fizzarolli - Vanilla Town
  9. @Zorvo - Killed N5, Striker - Vanilla Town
  10. @Lemonfairy - Killed N6, Vortex - Vanilla Town
  11. @Neon - Executed D7, Octavia - Vanilla Town

Threadmarks

1. Day 1 Start
  2. Day 1 End - Ashlyn executed
  3. Day 2 Start - Mistyx killed
  4. Day 2 End - Frostwolf103 executed
  5. Day 3 start
  6. Day 3 end - Wazza executed
  7. Day 4 start - Chihiro killed
  8. Day 4 end - Zone_Q11 executed
  9. Day 5 start - Lissi killed
  10. Day 5 end - Gorta executed
  11. Day 6 start - Zorvo killed
  12. Day 6 end
  13. Day 7 start - Lemonfairy killed
  14. Day 7 end - Neon executed

The OP has been edited to outline XyLo conditions.

Day 1 - The Pride Ring

The thirteen of you are gathered within a grandiose hall of a castle belonging to the demon royalty, circling a round table lined with a snake akin to that of Lucifer’s top hat and imprinted with his Sigil. Lucifer himself is at the head of the table, seemingly muttering lines aloud from a tattered script, in direct view of a number of cameras manned by imps preparing to go live. Moments ago all hell was breaking loose as the thirteen of you demanded to know what was going on, only to receive shrugs from the camera crew and conciliatory remarks from Lucifer.

“And… we’re live!”

Lucifer’s head perks up as he discretely shifts the script behind his back. A wide grin consumes his face.

"Hello, hello residents of Hell! I’m interrupting this broadcast to adv-- inform you of Hell’s newest reality television show starting in just a few minutes from now! The show pits a dynamic and broad cast of thirteen players against each other in a battle of wits and subterfuge where only one team can come out on top. Along the way, I, Lucifer, King of Hell and ruler of the Pride Ring, will be joining you to mark the latest developments of the game. "

Suddenly one of the players bangs their fist on the table, demanding to know what this game is.

“Ah yes, of course! The thirteen of you will be split into two teams, the Town and the Mafia. The Town must use their skills of deduction and teamwork to root out the Mafia scum and eliminate them from the game each day. The Mafia must survive long enough to outnumber the town and have been granted the ability to remove a player from the game each night. Just like the party game, simple right? I do love a good game of Mafia - in fact, I have a special spot reserved in Hell for the game’s creator, rightfully deserved for the amount of mental strain he’s indirectly inflicted on impressionable young people! I jest, you will all be fine!”

Lucifer’s grin widens as he raises his left hand and clicks his fingers, sending a pulse of demonic energy reverberating around the hall. You begin to feel a new obligation to play this game, and have been instilled with a desire to play towards one of two objectives. In the distance, you hear an indistinct mutter of “randed gl” but you can’t quite pin down where it came from.

“And just like that, the game has begun! And before you ask, no, your participation is not optional! I have chosen each of you specifically in order to provide a dynamic range of personalities and skillsets to create the most thrilling spectacle! Anywho, that’s all the time I have for today. Oh yeah, last thing - members of the winning team will each receive a free entry ticket to Lu Lu World. That’s Lu Lu World, not Lu Lu Land. May the worst team win!”

“Cut!”

“Whew, how did I do? You know what, tell me later - I’ve got shit to do. Charlie’s hotel business is really starting to piss me the fuck off. Toodles!”

Suddenly, a pair of glowing white, almost angelic wings, manifest on Lucifer’s shoulders - in a stark contrast to the demonic backdrop. As they begin to flutter, Lucifer rises, gains momentum, and heads outside the main castle door, which promptly slams shut. A holographic countdown materializes above the round table.

And just like that, accusations begin to fly.

1 Like

Day 1 has begun and ends 2022-12-14T22:00:00Z unless majority is reached early. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

Massping

first

I, meanwhile, have maintained some sense of decorum and have decided to instead show up a single minute late.

1 Like

The first person to land in double hell

1 Like

People with a good sense of decorum often don’t show up slightly later

Likes continue to be disabled. Surely this won’t bother anyone by the name of Eliza.

1 Like

True

hey losers i just got my wisdom teeth out and they were the last wise thing about me lets do this

4 Likes

Perhaps we don’t hold the same circles, then.

Sure. I am confirmed Town, move along.

Are you? Prove it.

ratio

VOTE: Magnus

2 Likes

The only source of red on my screen is the Youtube icon. As I said, move along.

1 Like