Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

or what is it?

can someone gimme a rundown on why crich/ash/squirrel are being voted

didn’t vul just say some of this

or like

link me to cases

I havent read most posts made today

idk if that’s a good idea because you’d have to trust us to frame the situation correctly to begin with.

1 Like

he told me they were wolfy

read my iso and you’ll find plenty of posts about all three of them in the last ~50.

i think i’ve only been talking about them (and arctic) in the latter third of my iso.

ranta: doesn’t like to play the game as a wolf. isn’t playing the game. if they don’t start playing the game kill sooner than later
ash4fun: i still think they feel like confused town, but i’m letting it go. you’ll figure out how to handle this if it’s still alive depending on what else flips
squirrel: preferred wagon choice. hasnt been outright wolfy, more just underwhleming
same applies to sulit, i kinda just want them to do more
anonymoose: they are 100% player 1. if they do not die very soon they are mafia kp
gorta: was kinda worried he was tmi’ing me and wazza v but then i saw his classic v process of finding reads and then justifying them later. probably town, wouldn’t kill yet
wwa: comfortably town due to real-time interactions and her read on me pointing out her inconsistency was very nice. if both this and vulgard are alive in lylo, probably kill one of them
vulgard: reasonably confident on town due to process with squirrel and ybw reads.
crich: fuck knows, some weirdass posts but i don’t think he has tmi
atlas: hasn’t been obvious town. kill if it doesnt become obvious town, esp since ive been underestimating his wolfgame. not yet tho
blizer: like his process with the wagonomics from earlier and his responses to me surrounding his playstyle (powerful post). probably town, solving doesn’t look tmi-ridden
wazza: town meta, asking/poking at things which comes way more often from their v game, not trying to seize control like their w game. this worked last game, it’s working again
ybw: probably mafia lol

This is my case on Crichard who I currently have my vote on. I still think he is scum but everyone else disagrees so

i have too many tabs open i cant find the actual forum mafia ones

awesome case on me arctic

1 Like

i think the people on the crich wagon are either inactive town or they’re vote-parking and lurking
i know that’s like two completely different conclusions but my point is just that it spews crich as town either way, compared to the wagon composition on ash and squirrel
also on ybw since the recent discussion

im literally on the crich wagon and im HERE

look theres 5 minutes left and vulgard’s just explained it all for me

Aaaaaaa I didn’t mean to sleep in so muchhh

What are the top wagons rn?

why do you think squirrel and ash are town
can you point me to where you’ve listed your reasons before you came in with the wallposts

the second coming of gold rush fm.

1 Like

heres the main wagons

oh

I kinda hate this