Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

Or I would be tied without my vote on Ash.

shrug
he clearly had a reason for voting me from his explanation later, so i dont see why he wouldnt have posted it when first voting me as a wolf

I’m voting on Ash.

oh you voted ash okay

interesting

so when ash was the highest wagon, he jumped off then

1 Like

Yes that’s what happened. Which might point towards Ash and I as V/V if Vul is wolf?
I think that a tie would lead to RNG on who gets chopped.
Don’t take my word on it though.

I like the Ash vs squirrel idea the most tbh.

Crich really doesn’t seem town but apparently that’s just normal for the according to what everyone is saying?? How do people read crich slot then?

/vote squirrel for now @Host_Account_5

1 Like

Day 1 VC 7

Voted Voters Votes
Ash4fun Atlas (#317), Squirrel2412 (#331), Gorta (#1619), CRichard (#1723) 4/9
Squirrel2412 Marluxion (#319), Ash4fun (#338), Arctic (#1699), Anonymoose (#1877) 4/9
CRichardFortressLies Blizer (#505), EliThePsycho (#1495), YoubutWorse (#1523) 3/9
Anonymoose WindwardAway (#1032), CRichard (#1701) 2/9
Wazza Sulit (#384) 1/9
Arctic Ranta (#731) 1/9
Ranta Vulgard (#1760) 1/9
Not Voting Wazza 1

@Host_Account_5

1 Like

if Vul is a wolf

yes thats a very plausible scenario

also could be that ash is his wolfmate, and he jumped off when he realized they were the highest wagon

nontheless, i think if Vul is wolf, you look much better due to his vote movement

im dumb i put anonymoose’s vote on ash instead of squirrel

1 Like

also im fine with the squirrel/ash thing

ill keep my vote on crich for now, but ill prob move it onto ash i think

i townlean squirrel more because i just recently played scp with them, and they give off the same vibes a bit

the ash wagon sucks still

why vote ash if you think crich is scum

also elaborate because this isn’t good enough for me

no one has said this
i’ve said he has whack reads
also @CRichardFortressLies can you link that jojos game where you were scum which marl is talking about

The way hes approaching the game is prolly my biggest reason

it feels similar to his town game in SCP

i wolf read his ass early on for it, but then i readjusted my read on the slot and i saw how i was misreading his content and approach towards threadstate.

i love the good old “seems like last game but have never seen them wolf” reads

unless you’ve actually seen him wolf in which case i’ll shut up

Cause i find Vul wolf, and him jumping off the ash wagon after it was the highest wagon, cause CRich voted ash for self-pres, raised some flags to me.

While Ash can be town here, it also looks like hes jumping off the wagon that his partner is getting pushed on aswell.

Large Game - Special Game - JoJos Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Forum Mafia- Game Thread [8/19] - Game Over | Mafia Colosseum
This game was played 13 months ago, so beware of trying to meta me using this game.

I havent seen wolf yet, but i dislike ash more than squirrel personally

again, i would go for it, but im more preferable towards ash because of Vul jumping off the wagon.

If Ash is a hit, Vulgard’s wolf equity increases by a lot for jumping off the Ash wagon.

1 Like