Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I didn’t realize you were the center of attention

kinda not reading the wazza stuff

feeling cute might just sheep JC

I played like… Exactly 50 games and for two and a half years

I am going to ignore the current aggro stuff happening because bruh moments I cannot be assed to read angry wallposts so instead have strats

##/vote Moonwink @Nyarchmage

i haven’t even read half the thread cuz i’m trying to respond to stuff, but maybe you’re right

okay

##vote alana @Nyarchmage

##/vote Moonwink @Nyarchmage

my bad idk how this voting thing works

No thoughts tbh

Happy for you both to be town until proven otherwise

You have a very sussable play style, but that’s true regardless of your alignment. That post can exist for any combo of either of your alignments technically

i think it’s a good look

man arctic really is just straight up wolf

can u help me get here?

i generally have a good read on moonwink but she also already has me pocketed so

Oh bullshit. :3 The correct answer is that we are never w/w.

/vote JohnCarter @Nyarchmage

i feel like those are two conflicting statements

Context is key

If he was a town without tmi they’d have voted me for misinterpreting what I said

Squirrel is a wolf because they are almost asking for permission to push me, by asking the same question multiple times on a NAI post that THEY have mis-read

Tldr squirrel wolf

sure I’ll take it

I am sheeping JC today after all

Good thing I said that :D fellow villagers

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 2/12 Arctic (#212); JohnCarter (#166)
Arctic 2/12 Marshal (#129); nutella (#272)
JohnCarter 2/12 Moonwink (#298); Wazza (#120)
nutella 1/12 Illwei (#228)
Moonwink 1/12 min (#289)
alana 1/12 Mistyx (#291)
Not Voting 14 alana; Arete; bladescape; Hippopablompoyeetus; InternetStranger; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Millium; nightingale; Squirrel2412; Vulgard; WindwardAway; Wisdom

trust

I kinda didn’t like their opener because I felt like it was directly made to butter up misty and I dunno if that made me confbiased into hating their following vote on nutella or not I am glad to change my mind if this is like normal for them tho