Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

No thoughts tbh

Happy for you both to be town until proven otherwise

You have a very sussable play style, but that’s true regardless of your alignment. That post can exist for any combo of either of your alignments technically

i think it’s a good look

man arctic really is just straight up wolf

can u help me get here?

i generally have a good read on moonwink but she also already has me pocketed so

Oh bullshit. :3 The correct answer is that we are never w/w.

/vote JohnCarter @Nyarchmage

i feel like those are two conflicting statements

Context is key

If he was a town without tmi they’d have voted me for misinterpreting what I said

Squirrel is a wolf because they are almost asking for permission to push me, by asking the same question multiple times on a NAI post that THEY have mis-read

Tldr squirrel wolf

sure I’ll take it

I am sheeping JC today after all

Good thing I said that :D fellow villagers

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 2/12 Arctic (#212); JohnCarter (#166)
Arctic 2/12 Marshal (#129); nutella (#272)
JohnCarter 2/12 Moonwink (#298); Wazza (#120)
nutella 1/12 Illwei (#228)
Moonwink 1/12 min (#289)
alana 1/12 Mistyx (#291)
Not Voting 14 alana; Arete; bladescape; Hippopablompoyeetus; InternetStranger; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Millium; nightingale; Squirrel2412; Vulgard; WindwardAway; Wisdom

trust

I kinda didn’t like their opener because I felt like it was directly made to butter up misty and I dunno if that made me confbiased into hating their following vote on nutella or not I am glad to change my mind if this is like normal for them tho

my opening was made directly to butter up to her so

it’s not really AI

Ok times up

Mist, if alana is town I will get it :D but atm FOS

Otherwise squirrel wazza can die

Glgl see you tomorrow (irl)

Why didn’t you even comment that I was lying to Ill about what you and others did in Swag City? <3 Are you even reading my posts, friendo?

Pending Reads

Target: nutella
Scan Indicates: Town
Analysis: *Confusion in thread and carelessness to throw reads out then double back on them indicates town.+

Target: JohnCarter
Scan Indicates: Town
Analysis: A highly competent player as both alignments. Has “town leadered” thread to some extent so far, yet has not shown the typical bullheadedness that comes with TMI + a strong player. Seems flexible and open to new information, has instigated many content-producing discussions. Reread in several days looking at flips.

Moonwink is pocketing people regarldess of alignment this has been established

I’m done with this tomfoolery

## /vote JohnCarter @Nyarchmage

even if I’m misreading your posts for the third time you not being bothered to clarify is irritating regardless of alignment

I guess so, I just felt weirded out at the fact she answered that she was serious meaning she seriously thought it was a problem at you had a chance at being dayvigged today as if that is kinda weird to assume when this is a completely different game

is this a dumb read