Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

oh wait lmfao

Wind has built a big case around stuff that could easily be addressed through an answer but instead did so when I wasn’t around to respond

Thought you were a wolf. Marshal was CW so thought she was gonna get vigged.

1 Like

Alana and Marshal

I don’t think there is an sk role but maybe a jester or lyncher is possible

winds tunnel on marshal is unnatural

I genuinely think its full of agenda

/vote wind @Nyarchmage

I still have my fos on mist btw

1 Like

Ftr wind has been more or less PoE the entire game and remains as such

Her content has been lacking passion and generally feels robotic. She fits as a peice on many wolf teams and nothing she said overnight changes that for me

I keep going back and forth on Squirrel. Sometimes his posts feel genuinely solvy but then he goes under the radar again

unnatural in the sense of it makes me feel like a wolf who is salty marshal isnt being heavily poed anymore especially in the case that marshal is actually town

her posts on marshal give off the impression of being angry more than reasonable

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Mistyx 3/11 Arctic (#6229); Illwei (#6141); Millium (#6103)
WindwardAway 3/11 LASERpointer (#5769); Marluxion (#5340); min (#6364)
Squirrel2412 2/11 Mistyx (#6146); Wisdom (#4893)
Wisdom 2/11 Hippopablompoyeetus (#6296); Wazza (#6312)
BS4215 1/11 Marshal (#5244)
bladescape 1/11 nutella (#5100)
Marshal 1/10 WindwardAway (#6114)
Wazza 3/10 bladescape (#5963)
Not Voting 6 alana (#6324); BS4215; Kyubey; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412

I am honestly inclined to keep my vote right where it is atm, IS slot has remained fully under the radar when vul spew feels abysmal for them but I doubt it happens and I will likely miss EoD again

Okay so now that I’m on computer I’m going to claim it.

I’m a 1x Spamvig which is why yesterday I was so heavily focused on the top posters, at the end of yesterday I made up my mind that I was going to kill Wind because a lot of people were confident that JC was Town and I didn’t want to fuck that up but then his last second vote on Arete rubbed me the wrong way far too much so I chose him instead, I was confident on him all day up until this point. It’s why yesterday I was interacting so heavily with Wind towards the end and just trying to drag her over Vulgard’s postcount (he was on 249 posts so I needed Wind to get to 250), in the end though it didn’t matter as I shot JC instead.

@Marluxion Not a Vengeful, sorry to disappoint lmao.

1 Like

I have no issues with claiming anymore since honestly at this point if there’s an anticlaim and they anticlaim me it’s probably for the best realistically

I don’t actually get this salty wolf vibe, I know she is trying to drag me back into PoE but idr see any emotion(wolfy or otherwise) in it

Can you quote/explain the posts ur talking abt

but then why did he move from JC in the first place? Vulgard did say he was just going to vanity tunnel JC.

I don’t know the exact VC of when he voted Marshal.

i fell asleep at like 11

while catastrophic for my work sleep schedule tonight, it does mean i will be here for eod

that would make a lot of sense considering I highly doubt that JC decided to use his action on Vulgard.

yeah
I killed him

1 Like

I gotta head to schoolze and we have a theater performance an hour and a half before EoD so I will likely Miss out on a lot surrounding it, maybe entirely

damn I knew you were wolf

3 Likes