Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

WWA should be a few step higher than this I dunno why I put all the M&M’s together.

1 Like

how the heck am i below your line of confidence

i’m below MOONWINK???
what

i want m&ms

1 Like

You’re amongst my top town reads sluta gnäll.

2 Likes

whats the best non normal flavor of m&ms

i have a poison heal and i will be choosing whether to use it on you or not based on your answer

2 Likes

uhhh crispy or peanut butter

have fun dying at eod

1 Like

:roarwowee:

I think the slot being eevee originally made the slot hard to read
BS is not making me feel much different from the minimal amount of a read I had on the slot to begin with
So I kinda assume it’s a possible LHF now

good old peanut is always classic i go for them more than regular ones so maybe thats it but crispy were elite

theres so many new ones i cant keep track of, ive had like the coconut and the coffee and iirc they taste pretty artificial

maybe it’s pretzel youre looking for i think the pretzel ones are pretty good, similar to crispy ig

oh wait you said crispy not pretzel

nvm you can live

peanut butter still sucks though

More importantly, though
I think depending on the Alana flip and a future Marshal flip we would have an answer
If Marshal is a wolf I’m pretty sure BS would be LHF town and Squirrel would be a wolf too
if Marshal is town ill need to reevaluate quite a bit

tbf i dont think ive had the actual peanut butter ones in a long time but remember liking them but would also just eat reeses pieces instead

:sob:

(also this is my last post i wanna be capped when blade hammers so no one can question my top poster authority)

(also alana liked my post saying to hammer her because she’s an outed wolf so :joy_cat: )

gg @nutella
@Wisdom you get to stick around probably because doctorism, so dont plan on biting the dust yet

If marshal gets outted here i’m gonna look hella wolfy for defending her when i came back to thread, but dont tinfoil me or i’ll :wowee: spam at you

Vote Alana @Nyarchmage

Stats

2 Likes

the real answer is british/canadian smarties

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
alana 9/11 alana (#7102); Arctic (#6728); Kyubey (#6731); LASERpointer (#7329); Marluxion (#7419); Mistyx (#7117); nutella (#7009); Squirrel2412 (#7085); Wisdom (#7257)
Kyubey 2/11 Hippopablompoyeetus (#6700); Illwei (#6742)
WindwardAway 2/11 Marshal (#6921); min (#6364)
Arctic 1/11 Moonwink (#7077)
Wazza 3/10 bladescape (#5963)
Wisdom 1/11 Wazza (#6312)
Moonwink 1/11 nightingale (#7029)
Marshal 1/10 WindwardAway (#6114)
Not Voting 2 BS4215; Millium (#7111)

Can we not hammer so early? Or are we just totally done with discussion for the day :wowee:

ok but if im healed my role will be useful another night unlike wisdom’s :joy_cat:

also like what if it was just a fake poison all along

1 Like