Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I actually think wisdom is town verdict is out on Alana tho

/vote Kyubey @Nyarchmage

I dont understand the soft in here tbh

Town are catgirls and mafia are different animals

I have mech info that kyubey is a snake

Eradicate pls

This can’t really be preplanned if wisdom is town but a lot of Alana’s stuff feels intentionally partnering with me

If they targeted me and were mafia I’m down to flip them bcuz it should be super clear what my alignment is from the flip

mostly following from my previous reads
the top four wagons are all people i villa read and i actually reread windward semi-recently otherwise id be okay with that wagon

after that its mostly just that the world im living in doesnt involve any of those people as wolves if you read my posts after that

also i was half asleep so prone to making posts without really thinking through stuff nya

perhaps you imagine me as a different person
kyubey as a slot is an innocent cat that sometimes gets into sneaky behavior but they can’t be described as a snake

gmorning

i’m not catching up what’s happening

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
WindwardAway 3/11 LASERpointer (#5769); Marluxion (#5340); min (#6364)
Squirrel2412 2/11 Mistyx (#6146); Wisdom (#4893)
alana 2/11 Arctic (#6728); Kyubey (#6731)
Kyubey 2/11 Hippopablompoyeetus (#6700); Illwei (#6742)
BS4215 1/11 Marshal (#5244)
Mistyx 1/11 Millium (#6103)
Wazza 3/10 bladescape (#5963)
Illwei 1/11 nightingale (#6556)
bladescape 1/11 nutella (#5100)
Wisdom 1/11 Wazza (#6312)
Marshal 1/10 WindwardAway (#6114)
Not Voting 4 alana (#6627); BS4215; Moonwink; Squirrel2412

I think this is kinda weird to say :wowee:

especially considering the lack of explanation with ur reservations with the wagons earlier

slots in question are illwei/moonwink/millium
which arent wagons in that votecount

no contradiction
continue nya

kyubey’s entire suspected team just piling against him and hippo’s posts basically being lolcatting rn is ???

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie I haven’t read any of wisps posts today besides the one I skimmed but I feel comfortable using my one post read that they are town cuz they were annoyed at me

i thought the individual reads weren’t being updated much and moving you/rokon in was just kinda consensus-y

not really, if you remember what arete and i were talking about before eod yesterday i think she’d be less direct with it as a wolf - think umineko 1 w/ her basically bullying the thread at large into killing arete, or sorc17 when she literally just ignored me pushing her because i was the designated ML that day

1 Like

thank you :green_heart:

1 Like

since when does vulgard bold stuff himself and make stuff red

the read is framed in a way which is like “yo marshal, you really wouldn’t know this if you were town” and yet he hardly even pushes her from it

i think the purpose of the post is obvious shrug

In fact he vote me at one point.

I feel like it should be painfully obvious that he planned to lynch me sooner or later.

I also think it’s unfair to use the fact that he used the word ‘lost’ to me as a reason to suspect me. this just seems opportunistic af TBH.

lol

I dont think rokon is a wolf right now? I think pushing me right now…isnt exactly? A hot topic, only nut has really mentioned me before.