True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

ok

@Frostwolf103 @beancat @Hazardwaste

may i ask all three of you for your most recent scum games, please?

and if u wanna link more than 1 - feel free to

Good morning

Yall really gotta hammer when im gone huh

I’m what i claimed, with one change
I’m a spiteful scapegoat, instead of just merely being excluded from the tie I get to choose who dies

Thought not claiming that would increase the chances of there being a tie from 0% to 1% :confused:

1 Like

uuuh the one i played with baker

1 Like

do i case the 300 poster first or the 500 poster first

decision of the century

@tutuu

April showers overhaul

I did lose the game on that.

1 Like

spiteful sounds mafia

Keep in mind, IceT claimed first before Beancat have to say, I like this one. It doesn’t necessary lead to believe that’s one of the reasons why IceT is left alone. But you don’t say hammer’er role claim is okay and is traditionally an mafia role.

I don’t get why that would be town thing, it doesn’t say Bean is townreading Hippo for it.

Why does Beancat don’t mind this from Zenon?

She forgot that IceT claimed and say yep cool.

Ah she does think it is mafia ability.

Is that one of softclaims?

“Poor choice of words”

Zenon (3): Achromatic, tutuu, Apocryphal
beancat (2): Kiiruma, Zenon
IcetFeelsPain (2): Hippopablompoyeetus, baker
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): Hazardwaste
Kiiruma (1): Kabazame
Zennon (1): IfGodCouldDie
Achromatic (1): beancat

Not Voting (2): Frostwolf103, IcetFeelsPain

This is also during the time that Achro made train express to Zenon

Just sheep.

That…doesn’t help. Notice how Bean first called first two after Achro sheep and refuse to comment on the remaining people.

One of the first to distrust Kiiruma, interesting.

Okay this is actually one of the towny posts and that’s Bean post number #42 out of couple of thousands and half.

That’s not wrong in first glance.

First of all, before Hippo voted Hazard. There are four votes in Apo’s wagon at that time:

Himself, IGCD, Achro and Baker.

I am thinking that was RVS at the time, Apo becomes defensibly and voted Hippo not only that, but also naming Apo incorrectly.

Shading Hippo and Apo as partners, I think I see?

well, no it’s not like that initially.

Bean’s response to vote Apo because unwilling to vote Hippo over IGCD. Despite Apo being vocal about Hippo D1.

Forgot again and unnecessary reminder.

…what? That goes against Beancat’s consistency she made earlier and now also includes Hippo to be put as one of the wolf with Apo?

But no, forget about Hippo. it’s Tutuu. Or doesn’t want to case Hippo anymore because how bad the situation looks.

I think that was indeed done in the morning for you, however you haven’t catch on why the hammer did end up quickly.

Another voting manipulative role, not surprised to be honest.

@tutuu On second glance, Bean does stink yeah.

You want me to case Hazard too?

1 Like

So yeah that’s my confirmation I put Beancat > Hazardwaste first

yes please!

Before post #615 I don’t see anything remarkable from Hazard, at that point Hazard hasn’t responded to Zenon’s accusation of Hazard being TMI. About quote in particular is not good or evil behind that, I will see if Hazard change his opinion throughout the game.

Not a lot of posts, but he’s not wrong I was backing him up at that time because vibing with old guard we intent to solve together. But me and Hippo didn’t do that and we kinda left each other alone. Up until Day 3.

Reference to April Shower’s Blizer claim of medium who also have PGO in his role, not to mention mafia. What it looks like that he’s willing to accept the claim with dead interaction.

Mhm.

I don’t know what Achro sees Zenon at that time, however Achro is agreeing with Zenon that this wolf meta from Kiiruma is meta af. I am not taking a side on who’s right. I think that’s a difference between Achro, Zenon and Hazard. However It is Zenon who immediately calls TMI.

From looks of things, like what Hazard has claimed before when he’s 50% VT all the time with his double vote claim later on, it doesn’t look like Zenon is wanting to bus Hazard because Hazard has weak role and I thought Zenon doesn’t like ‘powerful town role’ claims, arguably that would fit with Hippo’s role that flipped by D3, but the double vote is real. It is weak.

I’d say that’s a good response against Achro, he’s not showing to be afraid and did respond what Achro need to know to have more depth behind his reasoning to have Kii as town.

Moving on.

Hazard don’t know Tutuu’s meta, however trying to get understand what makes a difference. I’d keep eye open what Hazard is thinking of Tutuu since he seem to intend to solve tutuu early on.

He do believe baker is ‘emotionally happy’ not to be mafia, if I read this right?

Hazard has opposite view on IceT’s claim not like bean.

Fucking fair, mate. Fucking fair. However this is important post later on.

Not more than three posts later, this vote feels natural that made him prompt to take a side.

Baker does make a point here, but all right moving on.

While Zenon also replied that she doesn’t like Hippo post in middle of his ISO at that time, I will keep this mind what develops.

To the following events, I can see Hazard did to explain his thoughts to Kabazame, it’s clear and town indicative, that Hippo only seem to townread me and nothing else formed.

Make sure to open up replies

Yeah, it does sound strange that Zenon seem want to shut up hazard but I recall moving the vote on Hippo with this WiFoM and antispew, fortunately we’re smart people and figure out soon that Hippo is evil, however it doesn’t look like w/w theatre to me.

Hmm, sharp observation I’d say. This doesn’t feel like TMI to me to spoon feed Achro about Zenon. It’s input has been taking in consideration that may have very well led to Zenon’s sudden wagon by EoD1.

That’s pretty present on the scene before this and during Hippo/Tutuu D3

I don’t need to second-guess what this means. If he was wolf and Kiiruma was dead N2, that would have made Hazard suspicious around this part. But he’s already aware that Kiiruma is softing around investigative claim. Should he be wolf then I applaud for keeping his tracks covered. But it is now shown right now I am leaning him town from this post as well.

We’re at post #64 (or 63 idk), can you believe that @Tutuu?

1 Like

ISO-wise post #64

1 Like

it’s not a full case, but you know…

1 Like
1 Like

Ammo.

This is his reply to Baker’s claim

While that is true, this is not necessary a good post. I see that’s keeping from Baker killed until usefulness is gone. The problem I can see from this thought I am having, is that Baker is also on Zenon’s wagon and especially after IGCD and Apo died, safe kill on Baker and Hazard is pretty much finding Hippo suspicious even before Day 1 is over.

???

I am confused why Hippo said that, not to mention…fold like this and say IceT is suspicious

I don’t blame Hazard on that one, it is indeed strange for someone to townread somebody and still end up voting which has incontinency problem. i would agree myself on that as well.

But moral of the story: Don’t make weird antispew posts as town, kids. Don’t do it.

(I continue this later)

1 Like

Yep

These quotes…have changed the tone? No mention of Hippo

What happened to Hazard?

Lots of quotes

Its mostly not good responses to these quotes

And among others, but I judge those responses in my opinion as not good

Skill issue on reading, but I’d say no. This strange change of atmosphere is putting a dent on town read case credibility for Hazard.

Its not well explained, but I give the benefit of doubt that Hazard reported sick since five days ago

Lets say, Hazard is aware that Zenon is antispewing to confuse town by both spewing both ways for Hazard.

Not agreeing that Zenon could play better as wolf, as much the play is embarrasing (love you too), the recent Wolf play says otherwise. So I’d say Tutuu’s point is very valid because Zenon certainly played excellent wolf game on Jutting Watchtower.

Moving on. It’s starting to stack up bad points for Hazard as well.

Whaaaat? No you can’t be serious.

You kidding, it is quite a hill drop.

Deeper…

Thats it?

Okay its going up but need steep hill without falling back down, excuse my terminology however I can see its getting better after D2

This makes sense on context. Because since Apo died, he once mentioned that wolf is between Apo and Tutuu because Hippo said so, but also worried that Kii might be scum after all.

This better not be excuse for distancing, i swear on your fucking Australian lizard overlords

Okay fine, it doesn’t change but fine. Moving on.

Hazard getting defensively about Hippo, but doesn’t think Bean is partnered with Hippo on this post?

You are wrong about that yeah, especially Hippo and Kiiruma dead, hippo flipped red and so on.

Well…I think I conclude this case.

You can tell I am now in hazard’s shoes on what to choose now.

Hazard brings more town points than Bean, but close or worse in wolfiness as Bean.

1 Like

Well, my job here is done, for now.

1 Like

Morning. My two votes activated today cause of course they did

I honestly dont mind frosts break down on me. Missed there one on beancat so i’ll re read that one

I… dont have a recent team scum game. I have a recent sk and lone wolf game if you want either of those two

1 Like