FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Where are all the events

Yh, you kind of have a point. A lot of Proph’s pushes this game have been fairly weaksauce so I think his treatment of Molly looks too different then what he’s been acting with Marl and YBW.

Dislike this post immensely.

tarnation

2 Likes

why

Thing is that Prop didn’t try to push Molly. His voting patterns were Taffy->Marl->Whysper, so when he tried to save Whysper he tried doing it by sacrificing a weaker wolf in her stead, which actually kind of looks bad for Blizer being that Proph also could push Blizer to be D1’d instead of Whysper since IDT Proph TR’d Blizer beforehand.

Actually, it was Cape who posted that list.
But afair it was not when I isoed them, but rather when I was in thread and it caught my attention.

Bit sad, cause otherwise it would make a nice cause and effect event chain, lol.

Odd, Proph kept saying that he TR’d Blizer before but when he made a readlist he forgot to include them in it.

Wait, nvm. He couldn’t really save sulit since he kind of commited to putting her in his bottom reads earlier on.

I had ability to make any wish come true as long as its reasonable and I made it so events dont happen

1 Like

Yeah, he was basically using the “Both Sulit/Whysper are wolfy and need to be yeeted” argument in order to save Sulit who was mechanically more useful.

I don’t think it would fly for him to pair Sulit with Blizer being that he previously TR’d Blizer before.

@Kyubey go back in past to n1 and die, please.

Far too showboaty for my liking.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 11 Blizer (#4208); BradLand (#4744); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mansnicks (#4534); mollylikesorigami (#1657); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#4193); WindwardAway (#4526)
Cape90 7 Arctic (#4565); beancat (#3417); Frostwolf103 (#3568); GGhana (#3450); Kiiruma (#4271); NANOOK (#3900); Wazza (#4268)
GGhana 4 Marluxion (#4067); nightingale (#4572); nutella (#4053); Shending_Help (#4057)
Not Voting 19 Alice (#2695); Amelia; Apprentice; Ashlyn (#3335); Atlas; CRichardFortressLies (#2958); Drinks; eevee; epitau; Gorta; Italy; Kyubey; Maxi; Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Solic (#3329); Taffy (#3359); Zone_Q11 (#562)

I don’t understand this piece.

Oh. Wait. No. I forgot that Whysper wasn’t the D1 kill. Ignore me.

1 Like

is this some code I just can’t understand

Sorry, I had to

1 Like

The final ITA period of the day begins in 5 minutes.

I mean save Sulit.

How many ppl have shots left