Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

@Lucky Why would I as wolf ask you that?

Because Apprentice and me didn’t vote Leafia not once in thread 1?

And if apprentice did do flip as town like you expect it, that would fall on me being wolf, right?

But again, why would I do that if I knew that is going to fall on me?

You still did as I ask by predicting that apprentice can be executed right.

/vote Apprentice @Host_Account_3

still doesn’t change that it’s not TMIing them town at all and you can argue it’s the opposite.

sure I can argue anything is possible if I dont come to my own conclusions lol

@Frostwolf103
@Alkali

I know one of you is probably wolf so remember.
If you kill me tonignt, you won’t have to deal with me tomorrow or future days to come!

You’ll win easier! :grinning:

Lucky, answer my question.

mkay now that team mafia is over i’m here for the long haul

app should die today and if he’s scum i’m probably gonna have to go after chloeb
if he’s town i’ll probably just sheep chloe until one of us is dead

2 Likes

It’s not gonna fall on you though.
It’ll fall on me or Italy lol.

I don’t have to vote as long as they go over I receive my double vote so I’m chilling and relaxing at beachside :beach_umbrella:

Yeh same

This is hopeless

I read over Proph’s thought on Icibalus, and to be completely honest, the whole tone in regards to them talking about Leafia just feels completely fabricated, which reminds me a little of how deep wolves play, like Radiant Cowbells, Moth, etc…

like, it feels like a fake revelation

Mafia kill me I swear just get me out of this game

@Frostwolf103

You Mafia 1-Shot Day Vig or 2?

You should shoot me if you have a bullet left.

And town doesnt want me to get extra dayvig because it will compromise town’s objective.

Marl I locked you as town very quickly in that game
The first day was wasted on eevee, eevee was very excited to get into the game but then…scum/scum wagons lmao

1 Like

Bro I LITERALLY MADE A CASE ON CHLOE ABOUT THIS!

I am 1-shot day vig, as I already claimed.

@Millium

ur doing it again, like im happy to kill Apprentice here, but like there is no reason to assume Frost is a wolf here, nothing points to it, and you can scream to the moon that a wolf could have easily shot silviu, but with how Leafia talked about it, and the shot being blatantly town siding, I just dont see it

you already spend all of day 3 hard defending leafia, like stop drowning out the game with superficial and bias reads

you can be wrong on somethings and right on others