Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

lynchproof miller that’s a good one

VOTE: beancat

It doesn’t mention xylo…

2 Likes

VOTE: Jarek.
Town:

Town:

Mafia:

In your two Town games you come across as uncomfortable in your entry posts, as though you’re not sure where to begin, but in UFO you almost seemed more natural, or at the very least confident.

Entering the thread by acknowledging Marluna’s claim and casting an RVS vote, which comes across as natural and confident. Sorry Jarek, you’re acting too Town to be Town rn.

You also didn’t specify you were good, which I just noticed you did in those two Town games.

people get more comfortable the more they play bitch

1 Like

Yeah to be honest that is kind of odd. You’d think for my first evil game in this site ever I’d be a bit more nervous. I’m kinda impressed with myself for holding it together :sunglasses:

1 Like

The actual state of this read btw

1 Like

There’s also this, tbf.

I need something to fuel my random vote, deal.

true…

1 Like

I’m not sure how awkward Jarek looks in his towngame openings you just brought up Magnus.

I would say the UFO game and this game look less natural of openers :thonk:

In which case there’s still a noticeable difference. I’m mainly referring to how comfortable I think Jarek would’ve seemed to write those posts.

Can’t believe you got caught red-handed 25 minutes into the first day. How do you plead?

Acknowledge Me!

I’m looking for that lawyer meme that’s like “your honor my client claims jailor knows my role inno this” but I can’t find it so no comment

2 Likes

I see where you are coming from

Everyone should ignore Zorvo’s opening to be funn— oh wait, damn it.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re a Mafiauniverse player, right?