Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

That’s the implication yeah. This isn’t a perspective slip example it’s me noticing this post felt similar to other wolf posts of the past and comparing the two.

Also I was bolstered knowing that how he treated ruby was really bad I just didn’t do that case work night did so I didn’t want to plagiarize

yeah but like

so was visor

who I really don’t get why you’re clearing him tbh

look at me I’m the sad sap

i used to be like you and now I’m not

Head empty, no thots, just making daddy issues jokes.

i thought that was me wtf

1 Like

reading the two isos back to back Visor just felt, way better. More nuanced solving all around. I don’t think visor needs to be hardcleared if you have experience with him but comparing the two it’s very evident one put a lot more work into their solving.

Zack did account for this a bit by saying there was some type of limit and this was copy pasta from overnight but I didn’t think about that when not liking it.

1 Like

@Achromatic pls link plox

I just did

So either our protectives are doing a great job or… anyone wanna guess the possible scenarios?

I love mechanics

oh wait that was it?

i do not see what you take issue with

generally when a day 1 wolf flip happens that means there was bussing shenanigans especially if the wagon was big but like you’re generally not going to hunt there especially if you were one of the wagon leaders

1 Like

do you think Gaul is w/t with rue?

No, I’ve seen wolves be outside of PoE, make the PoE, and everyone sheeps it and wolves win because no one decided to look into things outside of the PoE

Rue is a decent player and should try to be informed when voting at the EoD, which is why I think Rue is a wolf who was trying to save Heisen

Ok, so why not talk about Heisen? Why did you just seem to ignore Heisenberg? Heisen was one of two people being voted on d1 and trying to solve the top wagons is of upmost important unless you could propose a better wagon, this is why I think you are wolfing

you are trying to control the narrative and shooting down any people wolf reading Rue

You should understand why I’m hesitant.

I’d rather not because i feel like I can guess the roles of half the people who haven’t claimed

Yes, and over night 2 to me it felt like “wait, he’s town reading everyone on this though, wtf”

Like, I only have my own thoughts to bounce ideas ideas off of and I asked @katze if she had zack meta and she said not really so my default is ‘well that’s not great.’

So if you know him well and that’s Zack being Zack or whatever and that’s something that’s town indicative that’s cool with me, but I think it’s way more villagery to try to sort that vague feeling out if you have it instead of posting something that I feel like given who was on the wagon is wolf sided and then forget about it for most of the day.

Also I am MANUALLY REMEMBERING that earlier today he said I was villagery and then when I challenged him he flipped to pinging wolf.

So I don’t know what THAT indicates.

achro do u think zack w

im dizzy af and have to focus on not crashing a shopping cart for the time being

i agree tho visors solving is plausible as villa
im just not super comfy with it because hes hardly actually pushing for…anything

the gorta vote was kind of a meme, look at the post right before it

that seems ungenerous

i interacted with proph on like the one single post he made, and just wasn’t around at the same time as ruby almost ever

i did interact with heisenberg a bit, not a ton but definitely not 0

some were replies to heisenberg, might have to click through to see since other thread

Sorry this is a lingo issue and wasn’t meant to be: I mean back and forth

?

I said “a 9 vote d1 wagon on a wolf implies bussing; unsure who”. how is that unfathomable

Im not sure. What i noticed is that Gaul was actively shutting down any suspicions towards Rue.

why

she was literally the deciding vote any normal non ego tunneled/emotionless person would feel extremely indecisive

for gods sake I was reading EoD and not commenting and I was nearly tempted to switch my vote cause I was panicking

did you actually read her ISO

she commented on heisenberg and how she disagreed with the wagon multiple times IIRC.

yeah because i think rue is a villager

why is everyone who disagrees with you a wolf like come on this is getting kinda ridiculous

what I’m just supposed to go jump in a corner and just let you push my townreads for bad reasons? how about no.

sort of

but you’ve lost games before because you refused to trust people and relied on yourself (nearly everyone lylo you’ve been in)

mafia is a team game like it or not and you have to work as a team.