FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Well, it doesn’t matter. @Hippopablompoyeetus Since you are voting me, or were voting me, I assume you have something to accuse me of OR want to get more information about the situation from the person in question.

So like… explain your take and what you want to know to start the discussion.

We stick together.
Evil before, now town

i’ve been here far too long and don’t wanna burn myself out before anni so i’m gonna dip for a bit

i’m fine with sulit or ybw dying, or eevee/shending for the event stuff - the main damning thing there imo is the fact that eevee specifically asked for the votes to be made anonymous and that’s making it really hard to just forget about lol

ybw feels like a shot in the dark but she’s dying in itas tomorrow instantly anyway so

Actually Eevee, could you explain about the anon voting thing? Like why you wanted it? I saw people saying that this maybe was part of a ploy to get the result that happened.

it was 2 hours into the game and im pretty sure something said that early is obviously not gonna be set in stone. Do you think it is a bad approach in a mash to at least try to develop a good number of townreads early? I do agree that in a mash, having that many town is gonna lead to errors

/vote amelia

st@ts

He didnt

Thats all imma say on this tho i dont rly like this kind of argument

2 Likes

The biggest thing I get from YBW’s ISO is that they have 55 posts and haven’t really said anything alignment-indicative about anybody other than Leafia.

My biggest fur-tilter is that she’s said that she’s going to “rely on her god-tier gut to do shit” but hasn’t really done that? All she’s done is noted down that Hippo is upset and asked him and Eliza some questions

I’m trying to ask myself is if YBW/Wisdom are wolves together, would YBW just immediately exclaim “HELL yeah Wisdom is town” based on this one interaction

why tf was marshal was saying he did then :wowee:

As I said, I never said anything about anon voting.
That’s a misinformation created along the way.

1 Like

I didn’t?

Well, I certainly think people should be developing townreads. And I know things aren’t set in stone that early. But I don’t know that it helps to just be throwing a quick pile together. I’d rather it be developed a little more carefully. But maybe that’s just me.

How do you know it? You weren’t there, were you?

Oh, then that’s interesting to find out. Hmmm…

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
sulit 8 Alice (#3824); Blizer (#3844); catbae (#3685); Chloe (#4355); CRichardFortressLies (#3905); Marshal (#4368); nightingale (#4486); Wazza (#4464)
Taffy 4 ElizaThePsycho (#4898); mansnicks (#1135); Outedwolf (#912); sulit (#262)
Cape90 2 GGhana (#5017); SirDerpsAlot (#1643)
catbae 2 Kyubey (#59); NANOOK (#1688)
Prophylaxis 2 Cape90 (#4419); WindwardAway (#4789)
Whysper 2 Hippopablompoyeetus (#4921)
YouButWorse 2 BradLand (#3046); Marluxion (#3045)
Amelia 1 Arctic (#5181)
Apprentice 1 Taffy (#650)
Arctic 1 Leafia (#4308)
CRichardFortressLies 1 Drinks (#546)
eevee 1 Shending_Help (#3802)
JakeTheWolfie 1 mollylikesorigami (#4422)
Leafia 1 Kiiruma (#3515)
Marshal 1 Ranta (#4828)
mollylikesorigami 1 Luxy (#1737)
Outedwolf 1 nutella (#5037)
Shending_Help 1 Whysper (#5134)
Not Voting 21 Amelia; Apprentice; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat (#3426); Demisha; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Maxi; Prophylaxis (#4976); Ruby; Solic; thepigeonnyc (#4064); YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

Ngl eevee/shending doesnt feel right

Shending has been individually towny and also
Idk
I don’t really understand the arguments and they feel way overblown for how strongly ppl scumread the pair or want them dead?

Also they likely arent paired with hippo and i think hippo is a wolf but tbh thats a smaller part

It just doesnt feel right imo

3 Likes

Also whysper’s posts are not inspiring confidence

Because you said you didnt
And marshal said you implied it
Which
Means you explicitly did not

oh yeah u did

u know what ur being accused of. idk if it fully holds up but does make sense cuz that voting was weird

mainly i was pushing it cuz we are hard unpartered cuz of the way the voting theory panned out so if u did flip mafia i would get a ride through for a few days of just vibing

Was there anon voting then? And was that a change at some point?