Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

maybe we could have used the second truth or dare shot on him

dont know how useful it would have been though since the first one was useless lol

/vote Mathblade

I feel bad about doing this but we need to guarantee a flip for information and it’s 3 mins until EoD
I would’ve rather it not have been you Math but

I am coming from a good mindset. I am not sure if you are. I am worried you know I am good.

/vote math blade

Vote Check

Voted Voter Votes
MathBlade Zone_Q11, TownMisleaders, Kurosakilchogo, Whysper, OwlsWriteLetters, TreeReaper, Tsumugi, TimHortons, Bee 10
Zone_Q11 FateShirou, +2 3
Millium +3 3
ATNoLeafia Millium, DunkinDonuts 2
SeonRichard TwoPlayersAndAOnion, Boquise 2
TownMisleaders MathBlade, +1 2
DunkinDonuts +2 2
FateShirou beancat 1
OwlsWriteLetters AtNoLeafia, -1, +1 1
TreeReaper orangeandblack5 1
Boquise SeonRichard 1
Tsumugi +1 1
beancat +1 1
Not Voting FoolsGold 1

“Soft” Plurality (At EoD) is active at 33%. (7)
Majority is active at 66%. (13)

Checkpoint History

Game Start
Day 1 Start
Night 1 Start
Day 2 Start
Night 2 Start (for some)
Day 2 Start (Again)
Day 3 Start (For Some)
2.4/3.1
2.5/3.2

EoD post coming momentarily.

Host Announcement:

Rule #444 has been (partially) unredacted…

#444. If a player votes for the same player between two Day phases in a row, the game thread switches location (See Note) at the start of the following Day. If a player is not in good standing in the location, or for any other reason, they may find a representative to play in their stead at that location. They are an imaginary friend for that representative for the duration of the time in that location. Each location other than FoL can only be accessed once.

• FoL
  • Mafia: the Syndicate
  • [REDACTED]
  • [REDACTED]

@TheLukundo @Chihiro @Zone_Q11 @Tilgarial @Millium @OwlsWriteLetters @TwoPlayersAndAOnion @beancat @FateShirou @SkillIssue @ATNoLeafia @TimHortons @DunkinDonuts @based @Boquise @FoolsGold @KurosakiIchogo @SeonRichard @TownMisleaders @TreeReaper @Whysper

Please make an account for your slot during the Night on Mafia: the Syndicate if your slot does not have already have one, and notify the hosts when you have done so. Use the same name as the name on your slot if able.

2 Likes

Night 3 Start

The krill was delicious. It reminded the young lad of his youngest years where he feverishly fleed from the school to the open air. However, he felt like the atmosphere, being in a space much smaller than before, is inadequate. ‘A glass box will never match the open sea,’ he thought.

MathBlade has been eliminated. They were Town Telephone.

Night 3 starts now and will last until 2022-04-08T19:00:00Z.

On the Syndicate, their Global/Site Rules and Syndicate Culture of Respect are expected to be followed. Please make sure to read these rules. Thank you. (In addition, some degree of the Fortress rules will carryover in terms of the hosting side of things. For the most part, this doesn’t make a big difference.)

Syndicate Game Thread

“the most mind blowing night phase post I’ve ever seen” - Tsumugi

2 Likes

Host Announcement

Also, it’s just the game thread that is on Syndicate now. Private Host Comms are still (at least for the most part) in PMs here or in Discord DMs.

Host Announcement

MathBlade’s [REDACTED] flip was: Town Maria Sekiutsu.

Day 6 is ongoing on Discord at this point in time.

@Tilgarial @TreeReaper You may talk here as long as Day 6 is ongoing.

— MafiaBanMaster

Hiii, I wonder if main thread will notice us.

~Solic

3 Likes

Feels good to be back on the OG forum.

~Solic

1 Like

Sooooo ronery

~Solic

1 Like

Day 7 Start

“AHA! There’s the reset button. I’m back! Stupid robot.” - Osie

Osie has regained control over the game.

@Millium has returned to life.

@beancat has died. They were Neutral Mathematician.

Day 7 Starts Now.

Day 7 Elimination Deadline: 2022-04-20T01:00:00Z

With 6 players, it takes 4 to eliminate by majority and 2 to eliminate by plurality.

@Tilgarial @Millium @Whysper @OwlsWriteLetters @TreeReaper @TownMisleaders

okay this is very good actually

im just hoping millium is still mafia

I was seething reading seonrichard’s reason for the wolf being me/owls/treereaper because we don’t have claimvigs when the reason you get a claimvig is for claiming your flavor, which neither me nor treereaper have done lmao (and on top of that owls did claim their flavor and has a claimvig)

the entire thing is just rubbish

anyway the only semblance of a read i have is that it’s still tilgarial

1. lack of concern over the wagons despite their townread being the top wagon for most of the day, didn’t place a vote until much later
  2. showed no real remorse for accidentally hammering tsumugi when we thought he caused the hammer
  3. refusal to use the modkill doesn’t make sense from a good pov when they could die and not be able to use it, scum would want to keep it around to use later for a free win in xylo
  4. has shown no actual scumread/scumhunting outside of an unfounded paranoia read on my slot which just reads as OMGUS