Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

my opening was made directly to butter up to her so

it’s not really AI

Ok times up

Mist, if alana is town I will get it :D but atm FOS

Otherwise squirrel wazza can die

Glgl see you tomorrow (irl)

Why didn’t you even comment that I was lying to Ill about what you and others did in Swag City? <3 Are you even reading my posts, friendo?

Pending Reads

Target: nutella
Scan Indicates: Town
Analysis: *Confusion in thread and carelessness to throw reads out then double back on them indicates town.+

Target: JohnCarter
Scan Indicates: Town
Analysis: A highly competent player as both alignments. Has “town leadered” thread to some extent so far, yet has not shown the typical bullheadedness that comes with TMI + a strong player. Seems flexible and open to new information, has instigated many content-producing discussions. Reread in several days looking at flips.

Moonwink is pocketing people regarldess of alignment this has been established

I’m done with this tomfoolery

## /vote JohnCarter @Nyarchmage

even if I’m misreading your posts for the third time you not being bothered to clarify is irritating regardless of alignment

I guess so, I just felt weirded out at the fact she answered that she was serious meaning she seriously thought it was a problem at you had a chance at being dayvigged today as if that is kinda weird to assume when this is a completely different game

is this a dumb read

I’m just saying JC has suspected everyone who has suspected him and that’s fucking hilarious to me
I’m going bed, gn

1 Like

Arctic and wazza could both be mafia I think arctic could have seen me make that post about him/wazza and intentionally pivot hard towards wazza to make it look like wazza is v

Arctic called me mafia before your post fyi

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
JohnCarter 3/12 Moonwink (#298); Squirrel2412 (#311); Wazza (#120)
Wazza 2/12 Arctic (#212); JohnCarter (#166)
Arctic 2/12 Marshal (#129); nutella (#272)
nutella 1/12 Illwei (#228)
Moonwink 1/12 min (#289)
alana 1/12 Mistyx (#291)
Not Voting 13 alana; Arete; bladescape; Hippopablompoyeetus; InternetStranger; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Millium; nightingale; Vulgard; WindwardAway; Wisdom

<3 ofc

I let my villas say what they want when they want xoxo

I know you’ll get there bubba

1 Like

okey, ill try and just wait for more content from them then

/unvote @Nyarchmage

wait why are the votes being placed on the vote count weird

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
JohnCarter 3/12 Moonwink (#298); Squirrel2412 (#311); Wazza (#120)
Wazza 2/12 Arctic (#212); JohnCarter (#166)
Arctic 2/12 Marshal (#129); nutella (#272)
nutella 1/12 Illwei (#228)
alana 1/12 Mistyx (#291)
Not Voting 14 alana; Arete; bladescape; Hippopablompoyeetus; InternetStranger; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Millium; min (#318); nightingale; Vulgard; WindwardAway; Wisdom

Yeah but he made a big wordsy post afterwards he didn’t have to commit and coulda treated it like his vote on me but i think it’s v possible he saw that and intentionally overdid it to make me feed into a world where y’all are unaligned

there’s a host post about it

Yeah, neither you nor anyone are getting a wagon on me right now, I’m afraid. <3 Feel free to try though!

Catch up Feature: Engaged.

@Wazza do you have any townreads?

fair enough
By the way, actually read his wallpost it makes no sense