Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

What

Why would wolves klll JC?

Because his reads are good? Idk

Why would it be an insane shot? JC was confident on Vulgard being a wolf.
I mean, Vulgard being a wolf makes it probable that town killed him. Thatā€™s 100% according to townā€™s wincon and Vulgard is no god who simply fooled everyone.

You donā€™t trust my claim?

Vulgard was LW
Jesus

not a real thought

1 Like

What

Being paranoid of someone doesnā€™t validate shooting one of the strongest town players ever d1 unless you have really good reasoning behind the paranoia.

For what now?

Still a wolf with TMI. Or am I thinking about it the reverse way? Didnā€™t Vulgard know who the other wolves were?

/vote Wisdom @Nyarchmage

Read his flip

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Mistyx 4/11 Arctic (#6229); Illwei (#6141); Millium (#6103); min (#5385)
Wazza 4/10 alana (#6015); bladescape (#5963)
Squirrel2412 2/11 Mistyx (#6146); Wisdom (#4893)
WindwardAway 2/11 LASERpointer (#5769); Marluxion (#5340)
Wisdom 2/11 Hippopablompoyeetus (#6296); Wazza (#6312)
BS4215 1/11 Marshal (#5244)
bladescape 1/11 nutella (#5100)
Marshal 1/10 WindwardAway (#6114)
Not Voting 5 BS4215; Kyubey; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412

this explanation isnā€™t actually terrible, but half the people in this playerlist donā€™t know JC

I have good reasoning on why he deserved to be shot

First post is absolutely a real thought. I sussed JC, I would never ever kill him n1 if I didnā€™t have a well explained reason to do so. I also kinda kept him in my PoE to make sure wolves didnā€™t kill him. Pretty sure wolves killed him anyway.

The third quote 100% meant that I was prepared for wolves killing town!JohnCarter because heā€™s one of the best town players and heā€™s an obvious threat to wolves, so far we know he was right on Vulgard but more is likely to come.

I have them as third most town currently, the only people I think are town more are Hippo and Arctic. Arctic for spew + flavor and Hippo mostly for the flavor stuff + he made a good point that if Hippo is scum he of all people would have picked up on Vulgardā€™s soft.

I think if Marshal is scum Vulgardā€™s plans make no sense in either world whether he wants marshal dead or wanted her alive.

If Vulgard didnā€™t want to bus Marshal he could have easily stayed on JC.

if Windā€™s theory is correct and Vulgard wanted to bus Marshal why switch to Arete

Iā€™m curious how your role works if you got a green check on both me and Marshal but probably donā€™t discuss this tbh

Is there a thread summary button that will get me there fast?

first post of the thread has threadmarks

1 Like