Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

this is adorable and wholesome

2 Likes

JC was squirtle squad in desserrt mafia?

you know what TMI means

So idk why you’d think it was “vaguely” tmi from how it was delivered

It would be straight up fact from my pov regardless of alignment if what I said were true

Which isn’t vaguely TMI

As for the dog thing.
???

Hmm yes I am voluntarily lolcatting d1 when I’m top town read, in the form of my picture being a doggo and voluntarily posting about the kyu slot
???

Reminds me of your situationally wolfy and nonsensical reads you made in poison and I feel comfortable saying that given you floated it as a question. I know your response will just be “I wasn’t fully serious” or something which is probably true regardless so continue to do whatever you want, I’ll revisit later :~D

1 Like

Alright, I think I might get back to bed now. See y’all later. <3

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 3/12 JohnCarter (#166); LASERpointer (#606); Marluxion (#593)
Arctic 2/12 Marshal (#129); nutella (#272)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
alana 1/12 Vulgard (#964)
Marluxion 1/12 Illwei (#779)
Arete 1/12 Moonwink (#1087)
Millium 1/12 Arctic (#452)
LASERpointer 1/12 Mistyx (#375)
Squirrel2412 3/12 bladescape (#442)
Not Voting 10 alana; Arete; Hippopablompoyeetus; InternetStranger; Kyubey; Millium; min (#318); nightingale; Squirrel2412 (#566); WindwardAway

oh lmao i completely missed this
elaborate?

i do think it’s more productive for wazza just to solve but
eh

maybe i’m wrong i just feel like this wazza consensus is unnatural based on wazza’s posting

ok i don’t like this post because of the implicit assumption that wazza will flip

i unironically find this a convincing argument

yes

ok fair it parsed as ‘definitely TMI but in a way that could be a role oracle or something’

no it was actually fully serious I was legitimately unsure

it confused me why you would do that which is why it was phrased as a question rather than an assertion

Ok. So. Why did I want to do it?

@Nyarchmage

¯_(ツ)_/¯

my current theory is ‘you thought it would be funny’ which can be true regardless of your alignment

Blade’s posts were fine but not really villagery enough to put them top tier if this list is ordered
JC did a similar thing with their partner Ana in dessert mafia as a wolf where he put her at the top of his village list despite her posts only being ~okay rather than incredible. so this is basically a preflip but it’s something to think about it if blade is a wolf

Ok

Hmm yes

Wolf townreads other wolf
Meta achieved

Comeon arctic you can do better than this
I’m not gonna shield you anymore

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); JohnCarter (#166); LASERpointer (#606); Marluxion (#593)
Arctic 2/12 Marshal (#129); nutella (#272)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
Marluxion 1/12 Illwei (#779)
alana 1/12 Vulgard (#964)
Squirrel2412 3/12 bladescape (#442)
Arete 1/12 Moonwink (#1087)
Millium 1/12 Arctic (#452)
LASERpointer 1/12 Mistyx (#375)
Not Voting 9 alana; Hippopablompoyeetus; InternetStranger; Kyubey; Millium; min (#318); nightingale; Squirrel2412 (#566); WindwardAway
1 Like

JC: “I’m top town read”
Also JC: Close to being top wagon

Tbc I think you’re a town but I’m not going to stick my neck out for you

And there are so many inherent flaws with that. 1) this is a 6 wolf game (or 5, or 4, with weird powerful roles); if I’m a wolf ofc my town list will have wolves. Why would it be blade? I probably have more comparable situations with my other townreads.
These are all hypothetical questions

But we ain’t in turbo land anymore

my readlist is largely opposite to this one

i think blade, marl, zori, laser, maaaaaaybe hyena are town
arete has felt fine in the moment
i think thread consensus is wrong on wazza and wazza’s town but i could be wrong on this

i think millium, arctic, and alana have been wolfy

rest is null to varied degrees

there’s one post from squirrel i really disliked but other than that i think squirrel has been fine

oh yeah and kyubey should die for the neut claim i won’t budge on this

1 Like

It’s not just that
You’ve proved that you’re a cheeky wolf and you think you can get away with stuff like that. Throwing out an unjustified early townread on a partner to establish them in good grounding off the bat is within this range of play. It literally is a preflip, so I don’t care about it, but I’d be lying if I said blade flipping wolf wouldn’t be a huge hit on my read of you
I don’t need you to shield me, I don’t actually get D1ed because it’s pointless since I become a more obvious wolf later in the game as a wolf and more obvious town if i’m town, just isn’t worth the risk