Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

4 townreads is enough I’m gonna pull a somebody-who-doesn’t-watch-evangelion and shower

town
marshal
jc
min

idk read but have noticed
moonwink
mist
wazza
kat
illwei

more wolfy than not
arctic

Okay, I’m gonna go lay down now for a bit. <3 I’ll be back later.

extended take on zori?

Same.

/vote Squirrel2412

@Nyanarchmage

(I think this is the vote thing.)

I found the first wolf. JC probably town off entry. Don’t entirely agree with all their reads.

Also is there any way to make this a page thing instead of a scroll thing because I’m already tired of scrolling.

unfortunately not

Ew.

No wonder this forum has fallen to the degeneracy of catgirls.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 2/12 Arctic (#212); JohnCarter (#166)
nutella 2/12 Illwei (#228); Moonwink (#347)
Arctic 2/12 Marshal (#129); nutella (#272)
JohnCarter 2/12 Squirrel2412 (#311); Wazza (#120)
LASERpointer 1/12 Mistyx (#375)
Squirrel2412 3/12 bladescape (#442)
Not Voting 13 alana; Arete; Hippopablompoyeetus; InternetStranger; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Millium; min (#318); nightingale; Vulgard; WindwardAway; Wisdom

Nutella thought me and wazza were wolfy but then said it was v/w and moved from wazza to me
Initial take on me was stolen, the rest of her takes are mild and followed by backtracking which is in scum range for whoever said this was villagery (see bottom part of the post) and the overall directionless play doesn’t feel like a villager trying to make sense of things
This is probably a wazza partner, but wolfy regardless

Wazza moved up in this list for seemingly no reason, she even called her cftwr a few posts before

Doesn’t matter
I don’t know why but I have this vivid memory of your wolfgame in FAM last year where I pointed out your read on me was bullshit and you backtracked it immediately. this sort of thing is in your scum range

Nutella could be scum but also like, meh. I can find out if that’s actually scum after I yeet the first one.

For whoever it is reading this thread and stroking your chin being all “Wait, this isn’t how Blade plays as town OR scum” yes.

Yes.

I’m tired and sore and want to spin bottles.

min jc illwei are villagers
marshal and katze are probably also

Moonwink scares me
Nutella wazza wolfy

/vote Millium @Nyarchmage

This is a wolf everyone forgot existed, has been lurking since daystart but done literally nothing except throw out a few milquetoast takes. Extremely uncharacteristic for wisp who is normally loud and making waves, but I admit this feels wrong because it’s too easy

blade v

Millium’s last post before this was 2 hours ago and it’s clear they’ve been reading the thread for at least some of the time since then, and him not commenting on anything since then is extremely odd given how loud he normally is. This makes decent enough sense to come from a wolf in a gamestate which is dominated by two villagers fighting (yes, Marshal is town - I know they’re a good wolf but I’d still be extremely impressed if they fabricated their visceral offence at my discrediting them as a wolf, as well as this sequence

Just feels real to me

1 Like

Yes

Squirrel probably isn’t mafia, I don’t see the point of voting the town leader and dipping just because he annoyed him as a wolf, there’s plenty of other options in this gamestate where everyone is taking potshots at each other