FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Can you change your body then :wowee:

no ur not :stuck_out_tongue:

just popped in
gl

Arctic I think he’s v from what he just said lmao

Yeah I had fun playing with you regardless of your alignment.

fr but it’s odd night

Have we already flipped 2?

Final Day 2 Vote Count

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Cape90 14 Apprentice (#5557); Arctic (#4565); Ashlyn (#5166); beancat (#3417); BradLand (#5659); GGhana (#3450); Kiiruma (#4271); Leafia (#5455); mansnicks (#5440); Maxi (#5635); NANOOK (#3900); Taffy (#5791); Wazza (#4268); Zone_Q11 (#5951)
GGhana 10 Cape90 (#5379); CRichardFortressLies (#5497); Frostwolf103 (#5662); Marluxion (#4067); mollylikesorigami (#5660); nightingale (#4572); nutella (#5702); Ruby (#5178); Shending_Help (#4057); Solic (#5219)
Taffy 8 Blizer (#4208); ElizaThePsycho (#5545); Gorta (#5087); Luxy (#1666); Outedwolf (#1727); Ranta (#5733); thepigeonnyc (#4193); WindwardAway (#5801)
Arctic 2 eevee (#5495); Kyubey (#5422)
Not Voting 7 Alice (#2695); Amelia; Atlas; Drinks; epitau; Italy; SirDerpsAlot

You have 5 minutes to let us know in your rolecard if anything is incorrect.

6 Likes

@Cape90 has been eliminated!

Intensify
wait you can lie in forum mafia???
Town Strongwiller

Intensify (Night) - Each night you may strongwill a player.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

Night 2 begins and will end 2022-06-27T00:00:00Z.

5 Likes

1 Like

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

The FAMfic Competition

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Asynchronous during Night 2

How to Play:

Send us fanfic based on something relating to this game of FAM (flavor, players, etc) of any length. The submission will be reviewed by some of the hosts and the most enjoyable fanfic will win…and be flavor for the following day. (you get prizes too dw)

How to Join:
Just send fanfic.
Ping @katze when you’re done and post it in your rolecard. He’s a nerd.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private.

@FAM_2_Players

Amelia has fired an ITA shot at GGhana!

…It misses!

uh, this was supposed to resolve at the start of the day, just ahead of other night results

EOD2 Flavor

Katze, Katze’s cat father, Katze’s newly wed husband Dom Toretto, their good friend Master Chief, and Master Chief’s father Master Chef are all on a Master Chef’s boat. Master Chief and Master Chef are playing a game of trivia but Master Chief is leading in points and needs one more for the win. Master Chef is obviously drunk. He throws his drink into the ocean and he picks up another cup. His ship starts to shake violently. The waves are getting bigger and bigger and now they’re splashing over onto the deck of Master Chef’s ship. Master Chef says, “Shit! I got some sea legs!” Katze yells at Master Chief to stop playing the drinking game with his Dad and help keep the ship afloat. Katze keeps yelling until she sees that her beloved cat father is floating upside down in the water. She dives under the surface and tries to reach him but it’s too late. Her father has passed away. Katze screams in grief. She gets back on top of the ship and starts beating herself up because she could have saved him if she had only helped sooner. A few minutes later she hears a loud thud behind her and turns around just in time to see Master Chief hit the deck of the ship. Master Chef is still alive but unconscious. The boat begins sinking deeper into the ocean. Katze grabs her cat father and swims as fast as she can toward the shore. As she approaches the beach there is a huge tsunami coming towards them. The wave comes crashing ashore and rolls back out again. Katze makes it safely to land but Master Chef is nowhere to be found. Katze collapses on the ground and cries uncontrollably.

A few hours after Katze arrived at the beach Master Chief and Master Chef wake up from one of their drunken stupor and anothers concussion. Master Chef thanks Master Chief for saving him. Master Chief says, “You’re welcome.” Master Chef tells Katze that her father is probably dead. But Master Chief may be able to save him with the Joycat. Dom floats up to shore and they all rush his way, he looks in bad shape too. Katze asks Master Chief where is the Joycat? Chief responds by saying that it probably washed up on shore somewhere. Katze finds a small cave near the shore and pulls Master Chief inside and tells him to stay here while she goes get the Joycat. Master Chief tells her not to waste any time and to hurry. Katze digs through the sand looking for the Joycat. Dom, Master Chief, Master Chef’s father, and Katze continue searching for the Joycat. Its nowhere to be found. Katze realizes something bad happened when she was underwater so she rushes back to the beach and starts digging frantically. Suddenly Dom spits up water, and reaches into his pocket. “I got it, I swam after it after Master Chief fell unconscious” He pulls the Joycat into the air. Katze is crying hysterically. Master Chef also starts to cry. Katze hugs Master Chief and Master Chef and says, “Thank you.” Dom says, “It’s okay, we’re all safe now, we’re Family.” Katze and Master Chief kiss. Then Master Chef’s father kisses Katze. Master Chief says, “Now let’s go get your dad.” Katze says, “Okay.” After they leave the cave Katze remembers what her mother said about how the Joycat will bring bad luck.

Flavor Event winner will be the SOD3 post

Truest News Source with Tess Ardent Issue #3 5/26/22

As you may have realized by now, Tess Ardent isn’t a singular person, it’s an organization. Tess Ardent has infiltrated both the town and mafia. As more and more people read my blog, they will slowly realize the truth of this game and grow into utter despair…

Okay enough edgy talk, let’s talk about the game while I have your attention. I’m not going to tell you what to think, I’m going to ask that you read this post and think about what the words I’m saying right now mean to you. I also ask that you watch how people react to this post.

Let’s start off on the most important topic to me. What exactly do you guys think about your top suspects right now? As a mental exercise, I implore you to actually write down what exactly makes you suspect them, and try to comb the post down to bullet points. Then I ask you to evaluate those bullet points and think about whether or not you actually have a good read on that slot, and if not, I ask you to find someone who has a better read on that slot, and do the same thing.

The reason I ask the people reading to do this, is because of the Cape execution. The most important thing to realize is that a lot of people who were village read came up and tried to defend the slot, but I can’t honestly tell you a single good case as to why that slot was mafia besides the possible W/V check. Then I look at the alternate execution targets, and I realize that I can’t tell you what the cases on Taffy or Gghana are either.

I can certainly see why people could be suspecting Taffy - it is unusual for a town to be bullet proof in ITA’s, but…what else is it that people are suspecting them for? For the people who voted them, could you honestly say that you had more reasoning to vote that slot besides their claim and actually believe that those reasons are good? One point I saw brought up was that town never had a bullet proof person in ITA’s, but we do know that mafia had a way to counter bullet proof town in ITA’s, so we do know that town has a bullet proof somewhere. Maybe it’s not Taffy, but it’s something to think about, and that’s what I’m asking you guys to do.

I would make this post longer, but if I make it too long no one would read it. For now I’m going to suggest that perhaps you should consider that Whysper gave you a crucial clue to solving the game, and that some of the “cleared” people are just wolves hiding, when Whysper said that multiple wolves joined the BOAT event again. I fail to see why people ignore this post, when other people clinged to Whysper TMI’ing Sulit wolf. If whysper did that, why isn’t the boat event post also TMI?

Or better yet, maybe there are some more wolves just hiding in your town reads…but nah that’s impossible because you guys are all mafia experts right?

Truest News Source with Tess Ardent Issue #4 5/26/22

Forget to add, as everything must be equal:
The first ITA will have -5% chance at hitting.
The second ITA will have +5% at hitting.
This pattern will keep on repeating for the rest of the day.

If you want a a prize, send the hosts a haiku and the best haiku at EOD will be given a one shot ITA nerf item that can be used along with your other abilities. -10% to target, to be exact.

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAM2 Game Thread 3 [31/54] [Day 3]

A post was merged into an existing topic: FAM2 Game Thread 3 [18/54] [Day 4]