FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

I guess I would just eliminate like Marl, Nightingale, reconsider Italy and like… Crichard?

Don’t take my word for those, I didn’t have much time to read this game.

Why Rokon?

i refuse to re eval crichard for the sole reason that it means i’d call nanook right

If town loses then I’m putting the blame on the dumb Tomb of Horrors game that killed 3 of our more vocal villagers N3.

Oh, and the Chloe shot.

be a villager
be alive in endgame
numbers aren’t looking good
see a boats event
oh yeah finally a fun event
enter
die, predictably
go to dvc
blame everyone else when we lose

i bet we get blamed for losing the game when 3 fuckin villagers suicide

1 Like

8/14 of the people alive didn’t bother to cast a vote d1. Me/Night/Visor/Crich were on Sulit. Eliza was on Taffy and Marl was on YBW…

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Alice 1 Zone_Q11 (#7302)
eevee 1 nightingale (#6546)
ElizaThePsycho 1 Marluxion (#6268)
Italy 1 thepigeonnyc (#6989)
thepigeonnyc 1 CRichardFortressLies (#6911)
Not Voting 9 Alice (#7025); Amelia; beancat; eevee; ElizaThePsycho; Frostwolf103 (#6687); Gorta; Italy; Outedwolf (#5954)

again
Chance of Death: Tomb of Horrors is just natural selection
you do not want to play a game that has a risk level named after it

2 Likes

so, as for pigeon, there is nothing concrete that tells me wolf or town, but I have like one town point and one scum point. There is one post that does seem towny, but at the same time pigeon is trying to look agreeable in my opinion

Death events should not exist late-game, tbh.

When I went to bed D3 we were pretty much winning and after Wazza died from poison, the event, and the massacre n3 we got fucked up and we’ve lost a lot of vocal players and now most of the remainder like pigeon or visor basically barely have anything to read 'em from.

1 Like

Do you seriously think I’d dome my KP partner D1?

1 Like

CRich, what are your thought rn?

These two seem
Not great

Also didn’t we agree to let Ranta self resolve?

wazza died from a bouncer passive

Night basically peaced out for the night and Marl’s with this dumb tunnel on Eli. And we’re basically at XyLo-1.

if we don’t perfectly nail night vig today we’re in deep shit though :slightly_smiling_face:

My towns are you, Amelia, Eevee, Frost, Marl, Gorta, Nightingale, Outedwolf and Eliza. I’m voting out of the 5 who I don’t have as town reads.

They were claiming to have a suicide bomb at the EoD and threatening to kill me despite the mech.

She had to die otherwise if the bomb was actually real then we’d be fucked.

Yeah I can see that, yet it’s still a letdown they were town in the end.