FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I can’t think of any reason not to flip any of the above mentioned names.

nah

1 Like

Outside of Sulits Desperado claim

i think either or is fine tbh

Yes, but her vote is on Taffy and not you.
So -assuming that nobody else is going to change their vote- she could tie the votes.
In which case I would be inclined to vote sulit–
Except I don’t want to vote anyone at all today.

im voting em lul

/vote whysper
Don’t even know the vc rn

pretty sure now SUlit is two votes above me now after you voted whysper

They posted a few minutes ago

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
sulit 7 Alice (#3824); Blizer (#3844); catbae (#3685); CRichardFortressLies (#3905); Marshal (#4368); nightingale (#4486); Wazza (#4464)
Blizer 5 Chloe (#5525); Hippopablompoyeetus (#5519); NANOOK (#5620); nutella (#5605)
Taffy 4 ElizaThePsycho (#4898); mansnicks (#1135); Outedwolf (#912); sulit (#262)
Whysper 3 Apprentice (#5352); Kyubey (#5980); Shending_Help (#5255)
Cape90 2 GGhana (#5017); SirDerpsAlot (#1643)
JakeTheWolfie 2 mollylikesorigami (#4422); YouButWorse (#5689)
mollylikesorigami 2 Cape90 (#5832); Luxy (#1737)
YouButWorse 2 BradLand (#5916); Marluxion (#3045)
Amelia 1 Arctic (#5181)
Apprentice 1 Taffy (#650)
Arctic 1 Leafia (#4308)
CRichardFortressLies 1 Drinks (#546)
Leafia 1 Kiiruma (#3515)
Luxy 1 Maxi (#5201)
Marshal 1 Ranta (#4828)
Prophylaxis 1 WindwardAway (#4789)
Shending_Help 1 Whysper (#5134)
Not Voting 18 Amelia; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat (#3426); Demisha; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Prophylaxis (#4976); Ruby; Solic; thepigeonnyc (#4064); Zone_Q11

The only reason Sulit being the leading wagon is making me uneasy is because Arctic, who I’m currently scumreading, wants a Sulit execution over a Blizer execution and I’m getting a bad feeling about it.

1 Like

Leafia ur problems are instantly solved tomorrow by shooting blizer and Arctic
:joy_cat:

1 Like

Sick cross post.

the only thing about sulit for me is the lack of content

we literally are gonna have 20 to 30 people in that shot list tmrw

1 Like

FAMHost is lock town.

1 Like

alice had a lot of shade toward random lowposters sayin they could die and wasn’t really hitting anything meaningful in her analysis, and this read:

is just pure junk that i don’t buy being an actual thought

blizer felt like he didn’t really care about solving the game (as said, am a little shaky on this now)

wazza just isn’t really doing anything

2 Likes

@mollylikesorigami you there?

the “arctic because he’s talking like i’m already lock wolf” thing pings really hard like town entitlement, it seems silly because it’s a one-liner that’s never revisited but lmao

this kind of omgus feels like she’s not trying to omgus, but being locked wolf unfairly is getting to her anyway, and because of how toned down the reaction is and how easy it is to miss it it doesn’t feel like wolf performance

i have been townreading leafia for literally this line lmao

i tried to look for more examples of the “having thoughts without saying them” thing and found none

it’s just, there was clearly a more elaborate process blizer went through than just “word salad”, it was in their head before chloe poked them about it, but they didn’t say it at first, and that usually means they actually got pinged by zone’s post and didn’t feel the need to talk about exactly why in the moment, instead of making up a read and then retroactively supporting it with some oddly specific single-game meta

cape just feels really towny, i skimmed the start of the iso to come up with specific reasons and didn’t get a lot besides “solvey” “wim” “pure” etc

i guess he just feels like he’s trying to solve the entire game at once?

2 Likes

yeah this expresses my read on them well if I actually said whatever I thought whenever I read their posts instead of just asking why are people town reading them :wowee:

ok nice timing