Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

you play with phighter, you know that isn’t a tunnel

if that’s a tunnel then what phighter and i do in mashes is equivallent to making the earth a donut

it’s like 99% vul lost wolf softing to them though, in addition to them doing fuck all more or less the entire game

you can’t just say “marl make a case but leave out the murder weapon”

if your murder weapon is toilet paper then you probably should find a better one

also???
i wasn’t even on squirrel at eod like i thought i was

i was voting FOR marshal

i never play like this as marshal’s wolfmate

also
alana being off wagon is a huge red flag for marshal not actually being a wolf

i’m personally a fan of the classic icicle + fireplace

3 Likes

actually no
if you look at alana’s posturig pre-wagon she couldnt retcon her entire progression shed been building up for the last hour saying arete villa just because the cw is now marshal instead of squirrel

why the fuck does vulgard go out of his way to phrase this so fucking weirdly if he wasn’t trying to soft lost wolf to you

maybe true

Not my favorite role. Would’ve preferred Vig or some protective role. Suicide-bomber would’ve been cool too if we’re going with real out there roles.

pretty sure the entire marshal wagon is pure besides windy though

thats totally normal phrasing what are you on about

and like
windy i just dont know
she’s not towny but there’s no vulgard spew against her

need to look through alana iso for mentions of her i guess

And while, yes, Jailkeeper does technically protect folks, it also roleblocks them, which is the exact and only reason why I didn’t protect JC N1. Blade’s role obviously had to do with the extra votes, so I thought they would’ve been safer to roleblock/protect.

no it really isn’t

okay acknowledged
the reason i asked is because your role is basically a jailkeeper, right?
so im probably going to sleep on that but
i think that knowing what you think about jailkeeper in particular and rereading your pr claim again will be valuable to me
im just too tired to sort it out right now

ok tbf this is weird as fuck
like the word choice and phrasing is super unnatural and imo is definitely intended as a lost wolf soft
but its possible it wasnt towards her, and was just in general for wolves to pick up on

as lost wolf who just got night killed by wolves his last lost wolf game

vulgard’s number 1 priority is wolves not doing it again