Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

i mean I never said im right, but u get me

mmmm

Also, I’m cool with moving on from Min now. I’m cool with him mostly. I’ve got some paranoia that if he IS mafia, JC or Mist might be his partner, but I’m not going to pursue that.

I think mist is maybe the most obvious villager in the game after reading her iso and the fact that arete hasn’t identified them as such or even said… basically anything about her sketches me out because I know kat (or pretend-kat) sees what I see

I think that’s one arete should have gotten to right now even if the rest of the thread hasn’t and the fact that they are ignoring her means they are probably just mafia

like i think we just kill arete here, and move forward
guess that’s partially why im caring very little
and rather not try to find group scum, especially when im a lot better on finding group town, and focusing on a small amount of wolves

/vote arete @Nyarchmage

honestly yeah illwei has posted a lot and yet has like no substantial content, i know she can be fluffy as town but this is like pretty extreme imo and the more i think about her the more she might just be a wolf skating by with just enough presence (i think wind used the phrase “treading water” and that resonated)

vulgard and arctic can both be literally whatever alignment atp i only wolfread them because I was mad at their arguments against me

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Squirrel2412 6/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); Moonwink (#2889); nightingale (#2895)
Arete 4/12 Arctic (#1362); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#2829); WindwardAway (#1526)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Arctic 1/12 Vulgard (#2128)
Wisdom 1/12 LASERpointer (#1706)
Not Voting 6 alana; InternetStranger; Kyubey; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

you successfully have me considering that my mist read is bad so gj i guess

I’m still getting a feel for things. I think my spiciest read right now is Hippo w, but even then, I don’t think it’s very spicy.

is this game multiball?
is that why theres so many wolfy people that feel fundamentally unaligned?

yeah

dreading that im gonna wake up to like 2000 more posts in the morning and it’ll flood me with information overload and second guessing again but atp i’m hoping we just end on arete

1 Like

I still get that huge waters-testing vibe from arete especially on reads on specifically me

it’s slowly shifted more and more confidently on the basises of

• them not agreeing with my reads (reasoning that does nothing for nobody else, all it does is set up progression for them. I think it could be real if they are town because I kinda feel the same way but I think i’ve provided significantly more substantiative reasoning on why)
  • my arguments with vulgard/arctic

the latter reasoning especially now just feels like exploiting v/v stuff

thats spicy to me i think hippo is an extremely obvious villager but idt i can articulate it and also ive literally never met them before so who knows

why does this apply to specifically arete and not like

nutella or jc

could be 3ps or lost wolves

I fully expect to get thunderdomed w/ arete by EoD, i’ve towned against them before and they have a very specific way of leading up to specifically thunderdoming me (upick & meowtainado are examples. I died n1 in meowtainado but arete very nearly kept me alive and thunderdomed me and I still got the huge vibe). I am not confident enough to do it myself and also have a bad history of thunderdoming villagers in the past month or so, but it’s getting to that point.

The fact that they are dancing around it and waiting more than vul or arctic who got into huge arguments with me makes me think they actually fit the bill of mafia the most instead of the earlier two who in the end kinda get nothing out of it.

@nutella Here’s what pinged me in Hippo’s stuff:

1 Like

middle-day-1-signpost for possible postgame cred
lots of this is gth probably but

squirrel / marshal / laser / wazza / illwei / windy

might be multiball in which case

marshal / squirrel / wisdom / laser + wazza / windy / illwei / arete

1 Like