Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I agree

I’ve seen plenty of villagers submit to the idea that not voting d1 is good and/or voting only once is good and/or only voting at eod is good

They exist. Don’t really think that’s what I’m seeing given it’s the fact that their solving doesn’t have a defined villagery progression COMBINED with the lack of vote

I won’t argue the point further because the slot will and should die at some point soon imo

@Wazza why is your slot so caught up in John Carter refusing to answer certain questions - I noticed it when I started originally reading the thread, and now that I’m reading your ISO backwards I notice that you are still pointing out how they refuse to answer certain questions. It takes a couple seconds to realize that someone could easily answer those questions and that choosing to ignore them is likely not wolfy (not that it’s townie either, but it feels weird to get caught up on that when it could be ascribed to things that aren’t wolfy)

Why don’t you vote someone, anyone right now for the sake of clarifying that you can do it? It’s more a confirmation of sorts. You’re welcome to unvote if you prescribe to not choosing to vote people you think are wolves :)

1 Like

second this

How does someone vote?

/vote [Arete] @Nyarchmage

Like this!

@Kyubey

So you don’t read the thread or pretend not to as well

Bork Bork

/vote WindwardAway @Nyarchmage

1 Like

Thanks for this I forgot there was a postcap :joy_cat:
Meowch!

Meowch!

1 Like

Meowch!

I’m off again,
Ta ta

Bork

1 Like

This was all an elaborate trick to get Kyubey to vote someone

3 Likes

kyubey homie can we be real for a sec
did u actually not know how to vote or were u just fucking with us real question

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 5/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#2829); WindwardAway (#1526)
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Squirrel2412 6/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); Moonwink (#2889); nightingale (#2895)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
Arctic 1/12 Vulgard (#2128)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
WindwardAway 1/12 Kyubey (#3155)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

I knew there were some special commands you needed to do that was different but I wasn’t sure what they were

ok yeah this makes sense cool

i thought if you genuinely just didn’t know what the vote format was it looked sorta terrible beacause you went on about how people arent listening to your thoughts but if you weren’t reading enough to see the vote format thats pepega

however imma just assume ur new to the site and that you hadn’t literally never seen someone vote

1 Like

Jonny carter is again town tho for the kyubey vote thing its a hella towny tinfoil to think it could not vote and pushing the slot to vote meow

4 Likes

Meow borke

Initiating Power Off Sequence: 5 minutes until shutdown.

Programmer’s Note: I stayed up so late last night, nyot masochistic enough to do it again now.