Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

like how do you get from ‘both of them are purposefully misrepresenting each other’ to ‘maybe it’s v/v’

2 Likes

I think im just gonna wait till day 2 to do something I think

cuz d1 just aint it

like I’m /not/ but if I /were/ that would be wolfy

1 Like

headdesk
I’m not katze
Please read

nya

/unvote @Nyarchmage

yeah if this is sulit it’s just town i think

1 Like

no
no you won’t
this is how you lose games, by using outdated meta as a crutch for the read
i think min is town anyway but townreading them because you think they can’t post as a wolf is just ridiculous

This feels like an enormous reach to me, Arete is not so stupid to not be voting the CW who they scumread if Arete is about to go over at EOD. It’s obvious that that strategy wouldn’t be a thing against anything but the newest of towns.

the same read of “arete is not stupid enough to not vote the cw” applies in worlds where jc is town trying to get wolf arete to waste their vote

so what is the explanation behind JC telling arete to vote them?
it didnt feel in good faith to me

shut up

arctic how am i in your bottom 4 scum

oh right I missed this sorry

I think that you being a villager, and JC being a villager overreading into your push on me, can both be true

I think my reasons for townreading you are better, my reasons for townreading him are like ‘bad meta + not thinking that him being overconfident is wolfy.’ He is definitely wolfsiding and that makes me hesitant to fully clear him, but I also don’t want to assume that wolfsiding = wolf.

so basically it doesn’t concern me except in as much as this thread is kind of a :joy_cat:show and I expect it to continue being so for the foreseeable future

im literally playing the same exact way i played when me and u were in the telepathy chat

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 7/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#3772); Squirrel2412 (#3800); Vulgard (#3767)
Squirrel2412 6/12 alana (#3961); bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#3802); nightingale (#2895)
Marshal 3/12 Arete (#3398); Millium (#3878); WindwardAway (#3463)
Wisdom 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#3862); Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Wazza 1/12 JohnCarter (#166)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
nightingale 1/12 Wazza (#3753)
Not Voting 3 InternetStranger; min (#3984); Wisdom (#3420)

Liked the early readslist, townread it until people said it’s easily within his scumrange. However, I don’t think it’s worth a scumread

I liked that he made the marshal case though I don’t agree with everything and that he asked someone (Nightingale I think) to unvote his counterwagon.

marshal made one post that pinged me and it was the ‘I only scumread Vulgard and Arctic because they annoyed me’ which wouldn’t have pinged me otherwise except that the context is that I remember Marshal being the one to be the first to scumread both.

What are your non-Marshal and Arete reads?

1 Like

this is where im at

i apologise for accusing you of nyower nyolfing

where did this happen

keep reading

ok i feel like you actually believe this since you cited that specific example lol

okay what do you think JC would be doing differently as a wolf then
like if you’re town
this just feels like the wolf play to be honest