Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

see the thing about that is

i did?

like i was townreading you earlier i just think the way you’ve handled the arete/marshal stuff has been wolfy

okay if you’re a villager here actually screw you

If you’re willing to be so confident in me, you can die on that hill, that’s on you

marshal looks way better than arete imo
I could easily follow her posts when she reentered thread and her thoughts felt real

/vote arete @Nyarchmage

This vote sucks
Not the player
Your reasoning

/vote Squirrel2412 @Nyarchmage

Okay but give me a reason to town read you now, you’ve procrastinated it enough ^^

i will not and you can blame wazza

bye

1 Like

Shrug
as long as you don’t execute me, you’re good

you’re probably a villager for this but i hate everything about how you’ve handled this

eh
I’m pretty sure we just flip between those two today
the longer you procrastinate resolving that dichotomy the worse it gets

regardless if you think I’m wolfy getting me out isn’t worth it
I have no thread influence whatsoever and figuring out which of the two is the wolf should be the priority

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 8/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544); nutella (#3772); Squirrel2412 (#3800); Vulgard (#3767)
Wazza 3/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Millium (#3670)
Squirrel2412 5/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#3802); nightingale (#2895)
Marshal 2/12 Arete (#3398); WindwardAway (#3463)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
Wisdom 1/12 Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
nightingale 1/12 Wazza (#3753)
Not Voting 3 alana; InternetStranger; Wisdom (#3420)

Apologies for that, but if I’m useless, I gotta use my stuff somewhere

i just realized this post also asked for my read on you

i think these recent posts explaining your reads have easily been your most villagery, but on a macro level i still don’t really like how you’re approaching the game. i know you don’t solve like most people but the attachment to the JC read and focus on solving around defence just didn’t feel like you were trying to use your time productively to get a grasp on the game. your recent posts have helped to assuage this concern wrt to the JC progression, but i’m still not really sold so i’d probably have you somewhere around null/nullscum

are you really that supremely confident in your mafia abilities to believe this lol

i read wind’s wallpost responses to kyubey
i’m feeling a bit better on her being town now
her transparency talking about her treatment of me feels genuine and unstilted, and her other responses to kyubey’s concerns were more no-nonsense and relaxed than i’d expect from wolf her given the heat she’s had already

@nutella i saw you floating the possibility of marshal/mist w/w but i don’t think it’s likely

imo this is too chad of a post to make about marshal as partners. imagine reading someone’s wallpost scumcase on your partner and being like “actually it reminded me why i townread them” lmao. this is just one micro thing, but in the reverse direction, marshal’s read on mist feels too whiteknighty/in your face to be on a wolf partner especially when it’s being leveraged as a point against arete (marshal saying arete should be townreading mist by now) - that sort of thing is blatantly unpartnered since wolf!marshal’s arete case is the crutch of her play and she’d be careful not to invalidate it in this way

um
have you been paying attention to anything
i’m almost inclined to say out of your wolfrange because wolf you would be paying much more attention to the state of the game given that you’re still a wagon option lol

yeah thats entirely reasonable

rokon
wisdom
Arctic
Wazza
Vulgard
Arete
Nutella
Alana

i had a bad gut reaction to hippo’s first content post being a consensus scumread on min but in hindsight it’s reasonable for village hippo to want to iso min after seeing the discussion about them and reaching the same conclusion
his read of marl powerwolfing felt massively misplaced and he never talked about it again, i don’t know if it was a joke or what but the lack of attachment just indicates it wasn’t real to begin with
the thing i liked the most from his slot is his reference to a past-game in which he townread wolf!wind for agreeing with her takes after realizing he was doing the same thing here, that kinda felt like a genuine flashback Moment TM
i’d actually probably have him somewhere nullscum-ish but the rest of the reasons boil down to a bad meta case of the fact he seems more reasonable/consensus-y than he normally is as town, which is probably quite a reductionist view
still think he’s been townread a bit too easily

1 Like

illwei why do you town read me i don’t think i’ve seen you actually talk about me in a post, i’ve just seen you high on your list every time you post it lmao

Same

I dont think ur a wolf sepxifcially with arete, ur just both wolfy and i remember u saying a post how u arent aligned and i dont think thats true