Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Do u have the exact post arete made in upick

I dont understand what youre saying about me

Using my last post to say that @Marshall you are obvious town and Arete is (in my highly opinionated opinion) clearly a wolf.

I won’t let you die, dw. Someone call this whiteknighting or powerwolfing, if you want.

Bottom 5 names are the only ones on the table today and I’ll make sure it happens. If I were you I wouldn’t get too caught up in the “it must be Arete” mindset today. Maybe I’m reading into it too much but I think there are better picks in the above quote. But a wolf is a wolf and that’s one of the most likely, so we can go there if we want.

And that’s postcap, see you in 10.5 hours

what if I just ignored marshal and arete today since I keep flip flopping between which one I like ore

dont really think this is the play, i agree with jc that marshal is probably a villager and aret is unfortunately a wolf

Vote Wisdom

I think Wisdom is probably just a wolf. Wisdom had Arete as townie for reasons I considered dubious at first, which, while I normally wouldn’t think much of this, their slot seemed as though they thought the reasons were really good. They proceeded to reverse their read when Arete started getting pressure, over something that I found minor (which implies they were just trying to find a way to change their position on Arete). Then they proceed to unvote Arete and talk about how they should kill both Marshal and Arete which just gives me the vibes of someone trying to wait to see what happens.

1 Like

alright

I think since im not really sure what im doing ill just follow that read, enough of my townreads that I trust are agreeing with it anyway

my brain isnt working enough to properly read wall posts which doesnt make it any better lol

/vote Arete @Nyarchmage

LOL
LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL
legit unbelievable that you think this
also i read the arete case
arete is probably correct in that you’re a wolf, and jc might actually be your partner
i was wrong but not all that wrong

/vote Marshal @Nyarchmage

seems more likely to happen than jc

2 Likes

the “good faith” comment on jc does not come from someone who genuinely read jc’s posts, especially the ones on me, and parsed their content instead of just tming the slot

2 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 5/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544); nutella (#2829)
Marshal 5/12 Arete (#3398); Moonwink (#3343); Vulgard (#3545); Wazza (#3490); WindwardAway (#3463)
Squirrel2412 5/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); nightingale (#2895)
Wazza 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166)
nutella 1/12 Marluxion (#3390)
Wisdom 1/12 Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; Squirrel2412 (#566); Wisdom (#3420)

this wagon formation kills a wolf :joy_cat:

2 Likes

This is your first couple of posts in this game…how is this a real thought?

I could find it but I’m on my phone in the school parking lot

They made it right at the start of the last day, thunderdoming me

Also I’m not ghosting you on finding specific things in their wall that is wrong when it is genuinely just, like… all of it. I feel like I have better things to do with my time and quoting on mobile sucks, I feel like nobody would read it, if you want I can give you the runthrough in general of why it sucks but not specifics

I also as a disclaimer am going to be at school or driving home probably until postcap lift and I have a project due at the end of the day that has most of my free period attention

And speaking of postcap I am going to try and make the remainder of my posts matter bye

that would be cool methinks

I’m legitimately not sure how to actually go about reading the Marshal/Arete conflict. I want to ignore it, but my mind keeps pushing me to keep looking at it even though I highly doubt I will find anything productive in that.

If you want my thoughts on it (not that you do, everyone likes to ignore my slot it feels like), it feels like they are both extremely confident on how each other plays and that just makes it really hard to evaluate who, if any, is a wolf in that exchange. Arete brought up a good quote - or at least, a quote I felt like I could read into if I try to read into Marshal’s personality - where Marshal claimed that they were wolf reading Arete and someone else because they were annoyed at them (if I remember correctly, I’m not going to go back and try to find that post). Judging from what I have seen from Marshal’s earlier posts, I agree with the assessment that Marshal is more likely to do that as a wolf.

That being said, a lot of Arete’s other quotes are things that I feel like I cannot comment on or do not have any good thoughts regarding it. I’m not really inclined to vote marshal because of a personality vote either.

What I’m trying to say is I feel like that case is bad for anyone who doesn’t know marshal - and it seems like quite a few people who have played with marshal haven’t rlly commented on how great of a case that is against marshal

1 Like

I ISO’d Wisdom and actually think she did a 180 on Arete because she didn’t like the reason Arete was townreading her?

In another context I would have been suspicous of this but she scumread him because he townread her

i haven’t finished reading the wallpost but i’ve noticed it keeps misgendering me lmao

is this an omen
:joy_trans: