Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

@OwlsWriteLetters did you do any other night actions?

~Solic

Hmm, I might have found something out. Waiting on some responses

~Solic

1 Like

doesn’t change the point does it
scum wouldn’t care as long as they’re not top wagon
you didn’t care, and then you ended up seemingly tying the wagons as a form of self-pres when i said the elimination occurs between people not voting on the tied players in the event of a tie

i’m not taking your word for it
it really didn’t seem like this was the case, you just seemed offended that someone was calling you out on it lol

okay so that just invalidates your own read
you said you had paranoia on me earlier and then i flipped good
what’s different now? why do you think your read is good this time around

I don’t remember you doing anything but I will check this later, currently I am on mobile and will be for the next 8 hours or so

If town don’t have a factional then I should literally be cleared for getting spies out since that removed the last scum kp in the game

I was confirmed good still on day 4, since I hadn’t flipped yet
So why is doing the same thing on day 5 scum AI

Yes
That is what I’m doing
Literally anyone could be scum, there’s no good reason to clear anyone unless we’re missing something obvious

I literally rescinded that immediately l right after looking at what tsumugi said in the ??? chat
What was the point of doing this and then backtracking as scum, it’d make more sense to just stick with whatever I said
if anything scum, knowing that tsumugi was good, would have just shrugged off considering them a mislynch option after what they did because they would assume it made him obvtown, but i didn’t because i don’t have TMI so i was still considering everything

Vote Check

Voted Voter Votes
Whysper +1 1
OwlsWriteLetters -1 -1
Not Voting Millium, OwlsWriteLetters, Tilgarial, TownMisleaders, TreeReaper, Whysper 6

“Soft” Plurality (At EoD) is active at 33%. (2)
Majority is active at 66%. (4)

Checkpoint History

Game Start
Day 1 Start
Night 1 Start
Day 2 Start
Night 1 Deaths
Night 2 Start (for some)
Day 2 Start (Again)
Day 3 Start (For Some)
2.4/3.1
2.5/3.2
Night 3 Start
Day 4 Start
Night 4 Start
Day 5 Start
Night 5 Start
Day 6 Server
Day 6 Start
Night 6 Start
Day 7 Start

All right, I’m impatient and it’s probably not good if TownMisleaders isn’t warned in time.

@TownMisleaders don’t open that message.

On day 5, we weren’t strictly poisoned, but we received a message we could optionally open. It ominously said 3 days and to pass the message on after we would die. We obscured the truth on this, so if we wouldn’t completely die, but just go on to our second layer, we could potentially use this to kill someone down the line. On day 6, SeonRichard, apparently also got a message saying this as evidenced by them saying something like PSA: don’t open any letters. Just search for “PSA” in the discord. Now, day 7, TownMisleaders receives this.

Now what happened on day 4? Owl received their second layer role. It’s a very fair guess to say they are behind these killer letters with their new role. There is scum motivation behind hiding that, because they could have also targeted Whysper/Tilg considering their statement here, but choose to target TownMisleaders. I’m a bit lazy to go back to other sites to see if target selection of me makes sense, but I guess Seon’s can be right, since they did want that slot dead.

In addition, I contemplate writing killer letters/messages fits with the role theme of what they did with the 10.000 word essay.

You should cast a vote on who Tilg should use modkill on. I clearly have a preference. :upside_down_face:

~Solic

That’s your world 2 win con?

No, we’re still on world 1.

~Solic

I’m on mobile and don’t have a lot of time to reply, but I wanted to clear this up before it goes too far. The letters are from me actually. My role requires me to pass on a virus chain letter like thing.

I originally targeted you because FoolsGold had a alignment difference with you and they were the only ones I really trusted at that point. I also had some slight suspicions of you anyway.

I’ve also been keeping quiet on this just in case it might be needed. I had suspicions on SeonRichard for their claim. And then paranoia on TM. I also wanted to reaction test them in a way to see if you both were maybe aligned.

Wait, what, so what’s the actual effect? Will it kill us?

~Solic

Foolsgold also was literally a starting werewolf… soo what?

~Solic

And what did you get out of this?

~Solic

Of course u are

Yes??

~Solic

Are you just giving attitude to our slot, because Gorta susses you?

Do you have a more thorough explanation than this btw like how do you know this?

For the record, I think it’s no coincidence you’re ressed after dead people talking day, but I am curious to why you good-read Owl

~Solic

Where does ur slot suss me? What’s the arguement for me being revived and evil?

Nothing has changed, owl is still tonally done, the dude is vibing in our chat

The arguement for him be bad now might be the fact that chose switch his target to bean. But Im ok with the reasoning

Also I will always give Gorta attitude

1 Like

I mean the argument is that your alignment is now unknown, so you’d have to be read again. There is no particular reason thus far why you’d be good or evil.

Aahh, so words we can’t see are the reason he’s good, that’s tough for us to make any judgement on…, so who do you think Tilg should shoot then?

~Solic