Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Okay, let me get this straight: in a world with W!Tilga, why would I want to hammer at the time?

• it’d make me stand out like heck

• both current top wagons were good aligned (seon/tsumugi)

The literal only reason why a woofer would be hammering in that situation would have been if it’s the last push to tip the scales, so to say.
In which situation I had a - now proven - day vig.
Heck, W!Tilga could have quick vigged + snap voted with good enough timing/preparation, but even that is now provably not enough for woöves to win.

So you’re telling me I’m too good to make a simple mistake like forgetting something only to act with absolutely no plan in mind?

Mafia cage

@TreeReaper you guys have had 4 monty halls by now

struggling to believe that you’re still on your first role atp

i am considering sleeping for a very large amount of days until treereaper either admits to receiving a core role or it is mathematically implausible that they have not yet received a core role

this would require that no one use any sort of claimvig or kp

Tsumugi was way harder to lynch down the line though and it seems there isn’t anymore kills per night.

It’s also a public dayvig, so that’d only work for the final stretch.

~Solic

Vote Check

Voted Voter Votes
Tilgarial +1, Millium, TreeReaper 3
Whysper +1 1
Not Voting Tilgarial, TownMisleaders, Whysper 3

“Soft” Plurality (At EoD) is active at 33%. (2)
Majority is active at 66%. (4)

Checkpoint History

Game Start
Day 1 Start
Night 1 Start
Day 2 Start
Night 1 Deaths
Night 2 Start (for some)
Day 2 Start (Again)
Day 3 Start (For Some)
2.4/3.1
2.5/3.2
Night 3 Start
Day 4 Start
Night 4 Start
Day 5 Start
Night 5 Start
Day 6 Server
Day 6 Start
Night 6 Start
Day 7 Start

obligatory “if i was scum i could hammer tilg and win tomorrow via votesteal” since he has +1 lol

Actually just had 3, it doesn’t seem to be hard to dodge it, I just repeated the same actions I did the first time not getting anything. I intended to stay on my first layer. I am literally dying at the end of day 7 or just losing my first layer, so there is no way in hell I will intentionally try to get rid of it, because it just means I die, if I don’t die already.

~Solic

is owls meant to still be on the votecount

Besides, I think it’d be likely there would be a rule revealed if everyone would be on a core layer, so that lends credence to that not having happened yet.

~Solic

A big part of tsumugis subsequent town read (from me anyways) came in large part from their reaction to my messup.
You are right; they wouldn’t really have been lynched after that

But the point of it being important to hammer due to no more night kills is also a problem - it’s the opposite of lying low and letting town lynch each other. It specifically made me very much the center of attention, as basically the only lynch target of the day. Based on votes, anyways.
It’s a social suicide. Why?

…the final stretch, basically the only part where a hammer makes sense, yes

1. I was neutral for a very long time. Is it implausible that I forgot about majority, considering the votes went up above 50% often enough?
    I’m not 100% sure, but I think this is lile the second game I’m playing that has supermajority

2. If you were wolf in a gamewhere mechanics make a world lf a difference, are you more likely to ignore everything, or pay close attention and make sure there ain’t nothing to slip up on?

ya if that is even guaranteed to stay on, and then depends on a world where ur faction even has a factional kill

it doesnt say anything about being disabled in lylo lol

which makes sense since it doesnt say anywhere that lylo is actually announced

also anyone is able to be claimvigged (including me)

i mean if Whysper is telling the truth, and Reaper is lying about not having their core role, then there is a probable chance they die going into the night phase

i dont know but i am not trying to say you hammering was AI lol

i’d expect town to pay just as much if not more attention since screwing up that day could have been a loss whereas scum just know they need to survive

half the evil roles i see dont even pay attention to the game
and i think its 50/50 as well as wifom to argue number 2

more than half the players in this game decided to full claim as soon as they got their role so

i got prodded 6 times for the t word, this rule is so stupid lol

how does everyone feel about sleeping and not using any claimvigis