Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

i thought that list was sorted town → less town ngl

marshal is going to be my sheeple target today methinks

also wtaf does “relevant line of confidence” mean ive seen you use that before and never understood it

does it just mean 0/null and the furthest names are from it in some direction the more theres a read there

Tbf I don’t think I intentionally tried to pocket Vul with likes
If he got pocketed that’s on him cause I could just as well pocket the entire thread doing that every game to everyone lol
On the other hand I think that specific take is kinda towny because it’s mundane and not like an amazing take

I agree a shift onto arctic is bizzare so i will need to think it over

much like many other words he’s said I don’t really see how or why he got there but idk why he’d do so as wolf either so shrugzenze

##vote Squirrel2412 @Nyarchmage

it’s literally -ev for me to become confident about something bc it’ll probably be wrong so i’m jumping around and trying various sides of dichotomies etc

…what

im going to preserve my posts until later today so I dont end up becoming like vulgard but if I had to pick who was wolfiest in this little fighting ring id say Vul

Cya

vulgard told me to stop w/w reading him with people so I am going to do not that and let everyone know I think hippo/vul have pretty high partner equity ngl and its making me consider dropping him down

this might be a fair take but then who woof

I individually dont really like wind

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 3/12 Arete (#948); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Arete 3/12 Arctic (#1362); Moonwink (#1087); WindwardAway (#1526)
Wisdom 4/12 bladescape (#1710); LASERpointer (#1706)
Vulgard 2/12 Marshal (#1974); nutella (#2120)
Arctic 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2139); Vulgard (#2128)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
LASERpointer 1/12 nightingale (#1997)
Squirrel2412 1/12 Mistyx (#2179)
Marluxion 1/12 Illwei (#779)
Not Voting 6 alana; InternetStranger; Kyubey; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

I dont get why wind is so strongly townreaidng arctic or why arctic so strongly scumreads wind

I know i said not to but i genuinely see w/w possibility in them cuz i dont understand any of their interactions

Yes, I have no recollection of this ever happening and that’s not to say he’s lying about it, but it’s bizarre he expects me to have some awareness of this but probably in a villagery way, more often than not the self-centred reads of “you should know this because X did [thing] to me in [game]” come from town esp with the way he’s treating it like some gotcha which doesnt really make sense from a wolf in the direction the thread is going. He could just be making a last ditch effort if we’re right on arete/wisdom being wolves because those flipping wolf would look shit for him, but I don’t think it’s likely he’d just combust like that

i dont strongly scumread wind she’s kinda nullscum

That’s why I was asking you for clarification, yes.
But yea, enough about it.

Who knows, knows.
Marl can dig it up if they want to.
It never meant to be mystery anyway, was it?

Kicsinya, ou, szia, helló!
Álljunk össze, mint két kicsi Lego, ou
Nya figyu már, mondom mi a szitu
Te lány, én meg fiú
Nya mizu, mizu, mizu?

If there are any hungarians, please spare me for chosing this cursed song.

i’ll brb in an hour after food

reads or something nyamogus

Marshal

Arctic
JC
Marl
min (if this list is remotely accurate)
Mistyx

bladescape
hippo
nutella

everyone

arete
min (if this list is very wrong)
vulgard
Windy

time for lunch bye

I guess we’ll see where that takes you :woman_shrugging: I’m honestly not that familiar with your meta!
But I still don’t get why you’d say that approach is towny in a vaccuum? As in, ignoring meta.